• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop JIKYUL'S LITTLE SIG SHOP [[ CLOSED ]] ;; See inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
ORDER UP~~
Mayor Name: Raymond
Town Name: Saffron
*Friend Code: 1779-3219-6058
*Time Zone: no thanks c:
*Town Fruit: Peach
*Dream Address: N/A
Dreamies Obatined: N/A
Dreamies Needed: N/A but can i add the villager list here?:) Axel, Benjamin, Bones, Chief, Diva, Flora, Freckles, Molly, Roscoe, Queenie
Names Under Villagers: Yes
Tiny Font for Villagers: yes
Placement of Villagers random please c:
Glow around Villagers: yes
Text Style / Text Wanted / Color: Fun Sized for the town name please :) Happily ever after for the villager font please c: if possible could tje colors be blue? Any shade of blue is fine c:
Sprite Icons obtained: N/A
Slip into: the diamond life :)
Background: http://66.media.tumblr.com/4f1ead32d7c3f0341924767f51703425/tumblr_inline_mludf55CEp1roozkr.gif Border style: Basic style #5
Extra Information I should know: That's all :) have fun with it c:
Price: 30tbt c:

Thanks so much!!!!

This will be so fun! i should be getting home from work in a couple of hours so I will start then c:
please send the first half of the bells!

(unfortunately I am on mobile so I can't copy and paste the order form :( I'll do my best to make it identical though!)

Slip into the diamond life :)

Order up ~~

Mayor name: Petal
Town name: Hiraeth
*Friend code: 3282-4559-8413
*Time Zone: GMT
*Town fruit: Apple
*Dream address: None
Dreamies obtained: Diana, Julian, Agnes
Dreamies needed: Daisy, Winnie, Peanut, Stitches, Dizzy, Bill, Wolfgang.
Names under villagers: No
Tiny font for villagers: -----
Placement of villagers: Wherever you want them to go
Glow around villagers: Yes
Text style / Text wanted / Colour: Alice and the Wicked from here, please! and could I have the colour be this please? (The coding is [COLOUR="#33ffcc"] )And could I have a white ring around it?
Slip into: the diamond life
Sprite icons obtained: White violet if possible?
Background: Can I have This please?
Border style: Fancy shapes No.4 please
Extra infomation I should know: Nope!
Price: 30 TBT

Thank you, and sorry if it looks a bit squashed!

/edit: the link to the font doesn't work, the link is http://m.imgur.com/5vRrSkf?r .

Last edited:
(unfortunately I am on mobile so I can't copy and paste the order form :( I'll do my best to make it identical though!)

Slip into the diamond life :)

Order up ~~

Mayor name: Petal
Town name: Hiraeth
*Friend code: 3282-4559-8413
*Time Zone: GMT
*Town fruit: Apple
*Dream address: None
Dreamies obtained: Diana, Julian, Agnes
Dreamies needed: Daisy, Winnie, Peanut, Stitches, Dizzy, Bill, Wolfgang.
Names under villagers: No
Tiny font for villagers: -----
Placement of villagers: Wherever you want them to go
Glow around villagers: Yes
Text style / Text wanted / Colour: Alice and the Wicked from here, please! and could I have the colour be this please? (The coding is [COLOUR="#33ffcc"] )And could I have a white ring around it?
Sprite icons obtained: White violet if possible?
Background: Can I have This please?
Border style: Fancy shapes No.4 please
Extra infomation I should know: Nope!
Price: 30 TBT

Thank you, and sorry if it looks a bit squashed!

/edit: the link to the font doesn't work, the link is http://m.imgur.com/5vRrSkf?r .

I understand the struggle of mobile well.
Before I can accept, there's just one thing missing from the fourm. Once you edit or tell me what it is, I will accept c:!

I understand the struggle of mobile well.
Before I can accept, there's just one thing missing from the fourm. Once you edit or tell me what it is, I will accept c:!

Umm, I'm sorry, after studying somebody else's form for ages, I couldn't find anything. I put "slip into the diamond life in the middle as well as at the top if that's what you mean??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apologies if I'm just being ignorant :)

Umm, I'm sorry, after studying somebody else's form for ages, I couldn't find anything. I put "slip into the diamond life in the middle as well as at the top if that's what you mean??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apologies if I'm just being ignorant :)

Oh ;; It was in the rules ;; But i see now that it's added in. I'll definately accept, but I wont be starting till tomorrow after work. I just got home from a 12 hour shift and im exhausted haha.

Please send the first half of the payment when you can

I'd just like Pate removed. How much would you like for the edit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back