• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Jerico makes QRs now-a QR request thread

Stella-Io

Unhindered Dreamer
Bells
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
Feedback
100% (215) +
Hey everybody, in order to make some extra tbt, I've decided to also start a QR request shop. For now I'm keeping it simple; request stuff like signs, single piece pathwork like wood, stones, ect... For paths I'll make a max of a 4 piece repeating pathwork. You are more then welcome to request a recolour of a design I made!

Examples of my work can be found on my tumblr with this tag.

This is PWYW since I have no idea how to price this, but a base price being 5tbt for a design. If you reallly want some clothing QRs, if you could mention some small details of what you would like, I can try to make a design off of that, or if you have a pic of clothing you want made into a design, I can try that too.

Last edited:
Hey!

you wanted to keep it simple for now, but do you think you could try to make this jacket (+ the bracelets) ?
You can find tons of picture of that jacket, if you type in "KDA Akali".. this one has the main details shown tho!
That would be awesome *-*
Since the dragon must be quite difficult you can replace it with something more simple or completely remove it.
Would be around 50TBT be a good price for that? I don't know either how much QR codes are worth,
but I'm sure this would make quite some work so.. if you think it's worth more please tell me! :)

Back