• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Jeremiah the Lazy Frog (Original...?)

batterswing

Baseball Mayor
Bells
Red Tulip
Feedback
100% (7) +
Note: The question mark in the title is because, while I'm pretty sure I didn't give Jeremiah anything to put in his house, and his catchphrase is his original one, my memory isn't the best and there might be something different in there.

Jeremiah is moving out of Briarbay. He only asked today, so anyone who wants him has plenty of time unless they want me to time travel (which I'm willing to do, by the way). I'm willing to give him to anyone who will give him a loving home, even if they're going to pass him on eventually, so long as they appreciate him.

If he still happens to be available, I'm more than happy to have him. He was my favourite villager back in Wild World, so it'd be cool to have him back(sorta).

If he still happens to be available, I'm more than happy to have him. He was my favourite villager back in Wild World, so it'd be cool to have him back(sorta).

I'd be glad to give him to you, and he is still available. But it's pretty late here, so I'll send him your way tomorrow. Maybe we could set up a time?

Well, that may be a little tough. I've got work both tomorrow and the next day, and I'll be finished around this time unfortunately. Would the day after that work? You can PM me a time(+timezone) so we can work things out.

Well, that may be a little tough. I've got work both tomorrow and the next day, and I'll be finished around this time unfortunately. Would the day after that work? You can PM me a time(+timezone) so we can work things out.

Alright, that'd be good for me. Hopefully we can work something out for him!

Back