Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Chocolate Cake
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (20) +
EDIT: Got more requests than I expected so I'm not going to be adding any more names to my list for now till I've finished current ones! =^.^= Thanks~

Thought i'd spent my procrastination time drawing.. huehue :3
So, if you're interested in scribbly art then you've found the right place!

About d(=^・ω・^=)b
- Student who recently obtained a tablet
- I love drawing all things cute, colourful and pretty
- I'll draw pretty much anything

How it works?
Just name your request! Please try to give me references if you'd like me to draw your mayor and a description of anything you'd like in particular to give me an idea of what you'd like. I'm not too sure what the art to bells ratio is so just make an offer :3

Once you've placed your order I'll start your request! When I've finished I will end you a copy with a watermark and if everything is good I will then receive payment and resend art without the watermark. C:

I'm also looking for the following aside from bells
- Mermaid items/full set
- Classic set
- Kiddie set
- Goregous set
- Non-reorderable DLC
Afternoon tea set
Pumpkin pie
Sail boat model

Thanks for looking! =^.^=

Samples/ Finished (watermarked versions)

Current requests
1. Twilight Sparkle
Description: Mayor
Payment: 1.5m

Last edited:
Hello there! :'D

I am interested! Would you be able to draw my mayor character (in my signature) and Loki (google Loki for ideas) together?

I know that's more work. Would you be willing to accept:
- 2 million
- Pumpkin Pie
- Afternoon Tea Set
- Sail Boat

Please let me know! Thank you~

Good luck with your Art Shop, by the way!

Last edited:
I'd like my mayor done. :3 I could get you the mermaid items you need + bells. :3

I'll post references pictures in a sec~

Awh, cute mayor of course! :D Sounds good to me, I'll make a list now! xD;

Ill admit, I'm also sort of procrastinating P: I have a bunch of homework to be done (thank god digitally) and here I am, stuck on TBT xD

Hello there! :'D

I am interested! Would you be able to draw my mayor character (in my signature) and Loki (google Loki for ideas) together?

I know that's more work. Would you be willing to accept:
- 2 million
- Pumpkin Pie
- Afternoon Tea Set
- Sail Boat

Please let me know! Thank you~

Good luck with your Art Shop, by the way!

Ah, that sounds great! I don't have any rare DLC at the moment so I'll gladly take anything :D
Ok, so your Mayor with Loki? Any sort of pose preferred? Ohgish, Loki is so awesome I hope I can do him justice XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill admit, I'm also sort of procrastinating P: I have a bunch of homework to be done (thank god digitally) and here I am, stuck on TBT xD

Haha glad I'm not the only one!
I figured since it's a friday night I can get away with procrastinating for awhile...tehe ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like my mayor done. :3 I could get you the mermaid items you need + bells. :3

I'll post references pictures in a sec~

No worries, just link references when you've got them :3
Ooooh *o* I don't actually have any mermaid items, so that would be great!

Haha glad I'm not the only one!
I figured since it's a friday night I can get away with procrastinating for awhile...tehe ^-^

Oh right. I believe where you live you guys have school on Mondays right? I live in Dubai, so it's 11:39am right now and we have school on Sunday lol. Sucks. We had a whole week of holidays (muslim tradition) and I didnt do anything. Oh wait, I did upgrade my town x3

I am not sure what kind of pose. XD
Something that obviously shows that I'm crazy for him. Hahaha.

Thank you for doing this! :D

View attachment 15579
View attachment 15580
View attachment 15581
View attachment 15582
View attachment 15583

Headgear: Hair-bow wig
Accessory: Cucumber pack
Dress: This QR code~
Socks: White stockings
Shoes: Ballet slippers
Expression: Something similar to Dr. Shrunk's 'Greetings' expression, if you could c:

Is the mermaid set + 1 mil an okay amount? :3

Ohmygosh, that would be amazing! :'DD
No worries, thanks for the detailed description I'll do my best!

Oh right. I believe where you live you guys have school on Mondays right? I live in Dubai, so it's 11:39am right now and we have school on Sunday lol. Sucks. We had a whole week of holidays (muslim tradition) and I didnt do anything. Oh wait, I did upgrade my town x3

Yeah, we have school on Mondays! ;ooo;
School on sunday doesn't sound too great either though D: Haha, my holidays usually turn out like that, no work is achieved >.<"
Btw, did you have any request for posing with carmen? :D Otherwise I'll just whip something together

If you're available now Jelly, I can drop the payment now? It's easier; as we might keep missing each other later on. What do you think? C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, we have school on Mondays! ;ooo;
School on sunday doesn't sound too great either though D: Haha, my holidays usually turn out like that, no work is achieved >.<"
Btw, did you have any request for posing with carmen? :D Otherwise I'll just whip something together
Posing with Carmen? We can just be silly x3 Plus, I always leave it up to artistic imagination. I know that many artists get an idea or a scenario right when they think about characters :3

If you're available now Jelly, I can drop the payment now? It's easier; as we might keep missing each other later on. What do you think? C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Posing with Carmen? We can just be silly x3 Plus, I always leave it up to artistic imagination. I know that many artists get an idea or a scenario right when they think about characters :3

Awesome, I'm glad you feel that way too! hehe :D

Last edited:
Would you draw Mayor Shannon with Skye for 1.5mil?

HNI_0002.JPG

if you don't have too much on your plate do you think you could draw my mayor? :)

i could give you the gorgeous set plus 1 mil bells? :)

Sounds good to me, I'd really love the gorgeous set *o*
It could be awhile before I get to your request, but I'll add you to the list!
Also, may I ask what dress/qrcode your character is wearing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you draw Mayor Shannon with Skye for 1.5mil?

View attachment 15586

Hey there! I can do that, however it may be awhile before I can get to you >.<
I'll add your request to my list though! :D

Back