• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Jason's Megastore

I've just put in your order for the Gorgeous set, your order number is GS84883929

GS = Gorgeous Set

MitchL21, your order has arrived in stock and I will deliver it now, add me and open your gates..

i may possibly be able to get it like nowish but you are not on so i might beable to later tonight? i will give you your 1,000 tbtb right now.

for me it doesnt work on internet explorer now im no firefox can you deilver now. i'll give you the 1,000 tbtb now.

Morning Glories are, I believe the latest Japanese DLC, the Blue Flowers... :)

Also, new rules:

Only 1 customer at a time, I cannot serve more than one customer

New Serving System:

Depending on your rank at MMC, you'll get discount on your purchases

Members - 0 TBT Bells - Everything is normal prices
Green Members - 500 TBT Bells - 5% off
Blue Members - 1.000 TBT Bells - 10% off
Yellow Members - 1.500 TBT Bells - 20%
Bronze Members - 2.000 TBT Bells - 30% off
Silver Members - 2.500 TBT Bells - 50% off
Gold Members - 3.000 TBT Bells - 60% off
Platinum Members - 3.500 TBT Bells - 70% off
VIP Members - 4.000 TBT Bells - 80% off
Supreme Members - 4.500 TBT Bells - 90% off
Supreme VIP Members - 10.000 TBT Bells - (All Items FREE!!!)

MitchL21
Order Status: Completed and Delivered

NEW SALE ITEM:

Entite Mushroom set for only 880,000 Bells (Plus 99,000 for my Wallet)...

Get it while stocks last!!!

FREE optional Ladder Shades for whoever wins

Free for whoever buys out the Mushroom set.

Thanks for your purchase john77, it all comes to 979,000 Bells.

Your order number is MS93939393

thanks for the great service , good product and fare prices ive been looking for the mushroom set for a while and only jason could sell it me so im rating this 5/5

The Morning Glories look like this:

item_07.jpg

Back