• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Jason's Megastore

Yes, they sure are, PM me the order and I'll get right on it when I can ;)

Update: Gorgeous set plus free, yes free ABD for only 1.000 TBT Bells ;)

Yeah, PM me.

New update, cheaper buyout, the original price for buying the Gorgeous set was 1.940 TBT Bells, but now you can have it bought now for JUST 934 TBT Bells!!!

The ABD is hacked. Why? if you got it so legit you would only have 300k left. So Jason why are you ripping people off huh?

Mr_Hobo said:
The ABD is hacked. Why? if you got it so legit you would only have 300k left. So Jason why are you ripping people off huh?
Keep on quoting this:)
Yeah Jason. <big><big>HUH?</big></big>

JasonBurrows said:
Gorgeous set plus free ABD plus free Morning Glory's for 1.940 TBT Bells....
The morning glories aren't free if you added 1940 TBTB on are they?

cryindarkness said:
Mr_Hobo said:
Keep on quoting this:)
Yeah Jason. <big><big>HUH?</big></big>
What I want to see is a video clearly sayong that Pelly or who ever gives the ABD to you saying you got it for real. If you can't then there is only one thing....

YOU HACKED THE ITEMS. FAIL

Back