• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling furniture for [1TBT] or [10 for 5tbt] , clothes for [10 for 5tbt]

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
butterflies wall, ancient wall, black crown wall, blue flower print wall, aqua tile flooring, arched brick flooring, black wooden deck rug, brown floral flooring, blue mosaic tile flooring, and argyle tile flooring for 10 TBT? 🥺💗
absolutely! My gates are open <3

closed for the night - feel free to leave orders and I'll deliver them tomorrow 😊

Hello, may I order the pink and white drink machines if still available please? :)

Hi again! May I reserve 1 Phone Box (red) with you for later? I'll be available after 8 PM EST or so to trade. I can come to your island.

Please and thank you. 😊

Reactions: Fye
Hi again! May I reserve 1 Phone Box (red) with you for later? I'll be available after 8 PM EST or so to trade. I can come to your island.

Please and thank you. 😊
absolutely! I'll set one aside for you, just let me know when you're free and I'll open up my gates 😊

absolutely! would you prefer picking it up on my island or me delivering it to your island?
if you could deliver that would be great! i’ll be available in around 15 minutes is that okay?

Sorry for the delay. I'm online now ☺

absolutely! I'll set one aside for you, just let me know when you're free and I'll open up my gates 😊

Hello again! I'm available now until 10 PM EST to pick up the Phone Box from you. 😊 Once again, I appreciate you reserving it for me. See you later! :3

• Love
updated! you can grab 4 items for 1 stack of regular wood! 🌳🌲

Last edited:
ty for furnishing my haunted mansion c:
- Antique bed (brown)
- Antique phone (brown)
- Brown argyle-tile flooring
- Brown-brick flooring
- Brown-brick wall
- brown-crown wall
- dolly (white)