• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Jambette vs. Chief - Villager Bracket March 2018 - Round 3, Match 26

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a whole new appreciation for Jambette after reading this thread in its entirety. I hastily voted for Chief and am full of regret. Go Jambette! We’re all cheering for you.

Why can't people keep their fetishes off of websites that don't pertain to them... It's like a disease.:/

I have a whole new appreciation for Jambette after reading this thread in its entirety. I hastily voted for Chief and am full of regret. Go Jambette! We’re all cheering for you.

we accept you welcome to the good side of the animal crossing

At least you saw the light but I'm still judging

You're still a traitor don't try and sugarcoat it

Jambette is #NotMyNeighbor

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why can't people keep their fetishes off of websites that don't pertain to them... It's like a disease.:/

If you’re talking about the buff wolf dudes, I legit wasn’t looking for what google gave me. Lol

I just thought it’d be funny to share my thought process. ( ̄▽ ̄)

A vote for Jambette is a vote for acceptance, diversity, and iconic-ness

No other villager in this entire competition promotes such activity to the forums like Queen Jambette does

Jambette is #NotMyNeighbor

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you’re talking about the buff wolf dudes, I legit wasn’t looking for what google gave me. Lol

I just thought it’d be funny to share my thought process. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Not really you.

ok folks, the meme was funny for the first two rounds, but now is the time to put Jambette in her proper place. Out of the tournament.

Vote chief

if some of you were a bit nicer, i'd have voted for jambette to be completely honest.
like if someone was like " yo, lets troll this thread & make everyone vote for this ugly frog & make her win", i'm sure most or even everyone would have agreed to the idea.

but anyway, it doesn't matter now, the deed is done & everyone salty at each other now lmfao rip

rip im sorry Jambette, i voted for you straight the past 2 rounds and i love you but Chief is the villager i Need™

if some of you were a bit nicer, i'd have voted for jambette to be completely honest.
like if someone was like " yo, lets troll this thread & make everyone vote for this ugly frog & make her win", i'm sure most or even everyone would have agreed to the idea.

but anyway, it doesn't matter now, the deed is done & everyone salty at each other now lmfao rip

I honestly don't think any of them are actually being serious -- this is all in fun and games. They just like Jambette and/or want her to win. I highly doubt they are legitimately being mean, just passionate. Shame they lost to #FoxyWolf. But that was a given. o/

I think it’s all just friendly banter, haha. It’s sometimes really difficult to sift through the emotional conveyance of comments and replies. I normally don’t even joke around like this in the forums.. I tend to type like I’m typing now. But, I can become a bit troll-y because of growing up with 2 brothers and 1 sister.

Let’s just all agree on acceptance... of Chief. ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back