• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Jambette vs. Chief - Villager Bracket March 2018 - Round 3, Match 26

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have villagers like Chief win and despite not deserving it. FROGS LIKE JAMBETTE HAVE real jobs and families that she has to take care of and then has to see lots of people voting for Chief instead of Jambette. Jambette also likes helping others on here and does NICE things, Chief is not NICE.

Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have villagers like Chief win and despite not deserving it. FROGS LIKE JAMBETTE HAVE real jobs and families that she has to take care of and then has to see lots of people voting for Chief instead of Jambette. Jambette also likes helping others on here and does NICE things, Chief is not NICE.

You're right. Jambette is a sweet frog (she's a normal villager), while Chief is a mean wolf (he's a cranky villager).

Chief onse told me to "Get lost, harrumph!" and i swear i cryed irl and another time Jambette asked me "how does my outfit look" and i said "cute" ad she said "Oh thank u" and my heart warmed

DECEASED
6IHOvdm.jpg

Aww. But we already have a wolf collectible.

CHmrlti.jpg

stop talking about a wolf collectible ROALDS GONNA WIN

- - - Post Merge - - -

roald is so sweet and chubby and never hurt anyone while cheif acts like theres a stick shoved up his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back