• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Iwatobi Cycling [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, I love Bill! He's such a cutie! I've had him in GC, as well as two NL towns. Hope he finds a home!

Im interested in Wolfgang. I've been trying to cycle one of the villages out of my town.
Aw, hello Jovi's husband! Alright, just let me know when you're ready. :)

Aww, I love Bill! He's such a cutie! I've had him in GC, as well as two NL towns. Hope he finds a home!
I KNOW. I'm so sad that I had to void him his first time around. He better be adopted this next time. D:

Interested in Wolfgang. Have an open spot & can take him now.
Mr. Mayor Mudkip posted first and has proof of dreamie, so I'm gonna give him a chance to cycle out a villager.
I hope you can find Wolfgang soon though. Good luck. ^^

Aw, hello Jovi's husband! Alright, just let me know when you're ready. :)

I KNOW. I'm so sad that I had to void him his first time around. He better be adopted this next time. D:

Mr. Mayor Mudkip posted first and has proof of dreamie, so I'm gonna give him a chance to cycle out a villager.
I hope you can find Wolfgang soon though. Good luck. ^^

He said "Alright, thank you so much for holding him for me." and hes now speed cycling

He said "Alright, thank you so much for holding him for me." and hes now speed cycling
No problem! Just tell him not to accidentally lose anyone really important to him. D: I've got some time to wait. I'll be cycling town 2 in a minute, and I'm still slow-cyling/cleaning, so don't rush too fast.

No problem! Just tell him not to accidentally lose anyone really important to him. D: I've got some time to wait. I'll be cycling town 2 in a minute, and I'm still slow-cyling/cleaning, so don't rush too fast.

Hes doing day-by-day and talking to Freya, whose better at telling him potential move-outs. He should be close to another move out though C:

Agent S is way cute. I promised to help her find a good home, so she's not gonna be voided. ;o That means your chances are pretty good.

In: Rosie
Out: Rooney
25-30minutes.

YES **good news**

Okay i just TT that villager out and adding your code :)

Last edited:
Hahaha. XD
Alright, sorry I was cleaning the kitchen.
Adding you now and opening gate.

Aw yes I did<3 super sweet of you, and I totally wasn't expecting it lol
"Oh, I bet it's just more feedback notifications--oh, wait, what's this"
p.s.s. I really was craving cake though. XD

Cycling town 2

In: Agnes
Out: Pietro

In: Deirdre
Out: Francine
I think Jovi's been waiting for her, right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back