• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I’ve done the impossible!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Now Go Away!*
Bells
Switch
2575-7289-4594
White Rose
White Rose
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
I’ve actually found an online dictionary that actually doesn’t have the word gullible in it! I’m providing the link and you can all go and see for yourselves! This really isn’t a prank. The word gullible really isn’t there!

Just trust me

I thought this was a test to see if we were, well, gullible, but I really didn't see the word! XD

Yeah. I just did a Google search to see if there actually was a dictionary that didn’t have the word gullible in it and found that particular online dictionary. It does have adjectives in it as I saw definitions for small and its two superlatives and smart on the site. And I managed to do this because as someone who is autistic, I tend to take things very literally sometimes and I find that prank extremely humiliating and mean spirited and I wanted to find a way to counter it and throw it back at the person trying to pull off the prank and them being horrified to learn that gullible really isn’t in the dictionary and there is proof of it. I’ve made one person extremely shocked when I pulled out a monkey wrench and made it left handed by turning it around and the person couldn’t argue that I was wrong as it technically was a left handed monkey wrench.

Last edited:
I told some people at work about how I found a dictionary that didn’t have the word gullible in it and they thought I was trying to prank them until I showed them the online dictionary. They were really shocked to see th it wasn’t a joke. Thing is if you tell an autistic person something like that, we will most likely take it literally and continue looking for the so called item or complete the task.

Oh my, that's a very old website layout. No wonder it was missing the word. It's so old and simple.

Back