• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Restarting my island

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeJayM

Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
Hi, I need help as I want to restart my island but want to keep some of my stuff and my bells. I'm looking for someone to please hold my items for me for a few days. I will need to make a few trips but can pay 1million in bells for anyone who helps me. Thanks in advance 🙂

I’ve never held items for a person before, but I have traded in the past. You’re more than welcome to use my middle and right beaches.

If you accept, would 5 pm BST work for you? That time should be 9 am PDT for me.

Yes of course this is amazing thank you! That would be great, I'll message when I'm online so I can get your dodo code. Thanks again x

Yes of course this is amazing thank you! That would be great, I'll message when I'm online so I can get your dodo code. Thanks again x
Ok. Whenever you’re ready either quote me or PM me so the Discord bot will notify me.

Hi, I need help as I want to restart my island but want to keep some of my stuff and my bells. I'm looking for someone to please hold my items for me for a few days. I will need to make a few trips but can pay 1million in bells for anyone who helps me. Thanks in advance 🙂
You still need help with this? I don’t need the money. You can use my beach space to leave items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back