• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Issues With Verification for Registering

StarlitGlitch

Sweets Lover
Bells
Island
Seafort
Perfect Cherry
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Sweet Balloon
Blue Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Blue Star Fragment
Hello! There's someone in the TBT Discord who says that they are unable to get past the verification question and tried twice. I know that the site had some errors a few hours ago so I was wondering if it could be related. They said that they are confident that the answer is correct.

I also suggested clearing cache/cookies and trying another device in the meantime.

The person said that they were able to enter the same answer in the Contact Us form and have it go through but not go through for registration.

this might be an issue for the Contact The Staff board, that way they'll see it more quickly.

this might be an issue for the Contact The Staff board, that way they'll see it more quickly.
Ahh, thank you! I've never made a thread about an issue before and got a bit confused haha

In any case, since the staff did respond on Discord and are going to look over the Contact Us form I think I'll lock this.

Edit: Hm? I can't seem to be able to lock this one...

Back