• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!!! Would you see if this is even possible to do please? It’s I’ll go crazy if I don’t go crazy tonight by U2
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4q_AHAMVQ9c
Seconds: 0:25-0:30
Playing New Horizons
I’m so happy I found you again!!! I’ll make another request possibly tomorrow yes, yes. I really appreciate the time you put into doing these tunes. You’ve done an amazing job with my requests in the past I really do appreciate you!!!!! Thank you, thank you very much!!!!!

Hello!

I was wondering if it would be possible to make Abigail's theme from Stardew Valley?

I've written it out again in the key of C if that helps? I'm just struggling with the rhythm and figured I'd reach out and see! Thank you so much in advance!
Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 3.39.44 PM.png

Here is "SAINt JHN - "Trap" ft. Lil Baby (Official Music Video)":

DAFEDAFE
DAFEDAFE

High A, all other notes low.

Here is "Yuyuko's Theme - Border of Life":

E-ABE-AB
CABGA---

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Pathologic (Classic) OST: Andrei Kabak (Broken Heart Theme)":

G-G-E-E-
G-G-E-G-

Low E, high G.

Unfortunately "EarthBound (SNES) Music - Paula's Theme" has so many sharps and flats that it's really not possible to make a town/island tune sound much of anything like it. I can still try if you want, but it really won't sound like the same song anymore, because it has four half-step notes in a row, and the most you can do using all natural notes is one. Let me know if you'd like me to still do it, or if you'd like a different song.

Here is "The Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream - Today":

F-C-G-C-
F-C-AFC-

Low C, all other notes high.

Here is "FE Three Houses OST - 20. God Shattering Star (Rain)":

A-CBG-F-
CDE---zz

D, E, and the last C are low, first C and all other notes are high.

Here is "U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Animated)":

CCDEDCAD
-E-CCCC-

Last four C's are high, all other C's and notes are low.

Here is "U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Animated)":

- - - Post Merge - - -

tinysaiph, I'm sorry, but I can't actually read music very well. ^o^;>
I make the town/island tunes by ear. Please post a link to the song that you mean so that I can hear it, and I'll be happy to turn it into a tune for you.

Here is "A Stillness in the Rain (Abigail's Melody) - Stardew Valley (Flute and Harp Duet Sheet Music)":

A--BA-G-
E-C-D--E
D-B---zz

A, G, and the first B are high, second B and all other notes are low. I think that's the entire musical phrase that you posted originally as sheet music. I believe the reason you had trouble with the timing is that, in order for the timing to be correct, you need the space of three lines, while a town/island tune only gives you two lines to work with. So you can use two of the lines that I made, or you can adjust the timing with the sustain lines - however you like to make it all fit.

Here is "Scarlett Johansson & Joaquin Phoenix - The Moon Song (Her - OST)":

EG-C-GEC
-GEC-GE-

Low E, all other notes high.

There's no need to be shy, requesting town tunes is what this thread is all about. :)

Here is "Loner":

FF--CC-F
-E---zzz

All the low notes.

There's no need to be shy, requesting town tunes is what this thread is all about. :)

Here is "Loner":

FF--CC-F
-E---zzz

All the low notes.

This is so neat! Thanks!! Here are my other two then :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ltsOzmZd_Y

starting from the beginning i dont know how much you can fit in 16 notes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqLrVzCtVt0

0:50 - the "oh oh oh" if possible. or whatever sounds better. Thanks again. You're talent is not going unnoticed.

Here is "Jiggy Fanfare - Banjo-Kazooie":

C-GC-ED-
AB-GC-C-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Killer":

DEDCAGAC
E---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Unfortunately the "oh oh oh" part of "Body Language (Intro)" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town/island tune. So I did this part instead:

EDF-D---
EDF-D-C-

All the low notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back