• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!!! Would you see if this is even possible to do please? It’s I’ll go crazy if I don’t go crazy tonight by U2
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4q_AHAMVQ9c
Seconds: 0:25-0:30
Playing New Horizons
I’m so happy I found you again!!! I’ll make another request possibly tomorrow yes, yes. I really appreciate the time you put into doing these tunes. You’ve done an amazing job with my requests in the past I really do appreciate you!!!!! Thank you, thank you very much!!!!!

Hello!

I was wondering if it would be possible to make Abigail's theme from Stardew Valley?

I've written it out again in the key of C if that helps? I'm just struggling with the rhythm and figured I'd reach out and see! Thank you so much in advance!
Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 3.39.44 PM.png

Here is "SAINt JHN - "Trap" ft. Lil Baby (Official Music Video)":

DAFEDAFE
DAFEDAFE

High A, all other notes low.

Here is "Yuyuko's Theme - Border of Life":

E-ABE-AB
CABGA---

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Pathologic (Classic) OST: Andrei Kabak (Broken Heart Theme)":

G-G-E-E-
G-G-E-G-

Low E, high G.

Unfortunately "EarthBound (SNES) Music - Paula's Theme" has so many sharps and flats that it's really not possible to make a town/island tune sound much of anything like it. I can still try if you want, but it really won't sound like the same song anymore, because it has four half-step notes in a row, and the most you can do using all natural notes is one. Let me know if you'd like me to still do it, or if you'd like a different song.

Here is "The Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream - Today":

F-C-G-C-
F-C-AFC-

Low C, all other notes high.

Here is "FE Three Houses OST - 20. God Shattering Star (Rain)":

A-CBG-F-
CDE---zz

D, E, and the last C are low, first C and all other notes are high.

Here is "U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Animated)":

CCDEDCAD
-E-CCCC-

Last four C's are high, all other C's and notes are low.

Here is "U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Animated)":

- - - Post Merge - - -

tinysaiph, I'm sorry, but I can't actually read music very well. ^o^;>
I make the town/island tunes by ear. Please post a link to the song that you mean so that I can hear it, and I'll be happy to turn it into a tune for you.

Here is "A Stillness in the Rain (Abigail's Melody) - Stardew Valley (Flute and Harp Duet Sheet Music)":

A--BA-G-
E-C-D--E
D-B---zz

A, G, and the first B are high, second B and all other notes are low. I think that's the entire musical phrase that you posted originally as sheet music. I believe the reason you had trouble with the timing is that, in order for the timing to be correct, you need the space of three lines, while a town/island tune only gives you two lines to work with. So you can use two of the lines that I made, or you can adjust the timing with the sustain lines - however you like to make it all fit.

Here is "Scarlett Johansson & Joaquin Phoenix - The Moon Song (Her - OST)":

EG-C-GEC
-GEC-GE-

Low E, all other notes high.

There's no need to be shy, requesting town tunes is what this thread is all about. :)

Here is "Loner":

FF--CC-F
-E---zzz

All the low notes.

There's no need to be shy, requesting town tunes is what this thread is all about. :)

Here is "Loner":

FF--CC-F
-E---zzz

All the low notes.

This is so neat! Thanks!! Here are my other two then :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ltsOzmZd_Y

starting from the beginning i dont know how much you can fit in 16 notes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqLrVzCtVt0

0:50 - the "oh oh oh" if possible. or whatever sounds better. Thanks again. You're talent is not going unnoticed.

Here is "Jiggy Fanfare - Banjo-Kazooie":

C-GC-ED-
AB-GC-C-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Killer":

DEDCAGAC
E---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Unfortunately the "oh oh oh" part of "Body Language (Intro)" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town/island tune. So I did this part instead:

EDF-D---
EDF-D-C-

All the low notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back