• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Chapel - Nicole Dollanganger [LYRICS]":

A-GEE---
G-BA--AA

Low E, all other notes high. It's a very slow song, and I had to sort of change the timing a bit, so you might try adjusting the timing by moving/adding/removing sustain lines - if it doesn't seem quite right to you.

Here is "Grimes - Kill V. Maim":

DDDFAFC-
DDDFAFC-

Low D, all other notes high.

And:

D--DDDD-
-DDDD-B-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Thank you so much!

wannabe.starkid, unfortunately, I don't have Instragram. If you notice this response, please let me know, and I'll make the town tunes for you. Otherwise, I think perhaps you might not see them if I make them, since you might be waiting for a notification on Instragram, so I'll wait for you to tell me if you still want them here.

Here is "[ENGLISH] She-ra and the Princesses of Power Opening":

E-E-DD-C
--BCDE--

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

I'm not sure if you're still taking requests

I certainly am! That's why I put "always taking requests" in the title of this thread. :)

I'm not familiar with the song "Hayley Kiyoko - Curious [Official Video]" and I do so many requests that I don't have time to listen to every song all the way through, so I wasn't able to find the part you quoted. Please tell me which seconds the part you want plays during, and I'll be happy to make you a town tune.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is "Pokemon Sword & Shield - Gym Leader Piers Battle Music":

E-F-D-E-
C-D-BCD-

All the low notes.

Here is "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Opening 8 Full "Fighting Gold":

A-C-Gzzz
F-A-Ezzz

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Mother Mother - Oleander":

AAG-EGD-
C---zzzz

G and second A are high, first A and all other notes are low.

Here is "Mother Mother - Infinitesimal":

CDDCD-D-
-DDDDDD-

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:Golden Wind OST: ~Giorno's Theme~ "Il vento d'oro" (Main Theme)":

G--D--DE
F-EDC-DE

High G, all other notes low. The song is in a key that makes it impossible to recreate using all natural notes as a town/island tune, so I did what I could with it. It doesn't sound exactly right, but it's kind of close.

kiketasu, it looks like you've posted the same link twice. Did you mean to post a different song for your second request?

I certainly am! That's why I put "always taking requests" in the title of this thread. :)

I'm not familiar with the song "Hayley Kiyoko - Curious [Official Video]" and I do so many requests that I don't have time to listen to every song all the way through, so I wasn't able to find the part you quoted. Please tell me which seconds the part you want plays during, and I'll be happy to make you a town tune.

I'm so sorry! It goes from 3:44-3:48.
Thank you so so much!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTzMOmmEfE

Two tunes...

Okay, so these I'm aware these will be far from perfect, but I was recommended to come here form GFaqs for a much better-sounding version than the one I have.

(Language warning for a few seconds after the part I'm asking for)
https://youtu.be/GtrCXJjtJwU?t=22

timestamps 22-24 seconds, the melodic arpeggio sequence. It loops a couple times after but there's two slightly different ones; one where goes up in tone at the end and then the other goes down in tone at the end, I'm looking for the down in tone version (again on 22-24). It's fast, so I definitely expect the town tune to be much slower :p

And in case that one doesn't sound quite right or if I get tired of it, I think this sequence at 4:33-4:36 would be cool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnTwA7H1Xyg&feature=youtu.be&t=273

If you manage to nail that first one I'll be super impressed, but also super grateful~ no pressure if it doesn't work at all, that's kinda what I expect.

Here is "Hayley Kiyoko - Curious [Official Video]":

BBBA---z
ABAG---z

Here is "Juliet by Cavetown (Official Audio) | Animal Kingdom":

C-B-GE--
-zzDCE--

D, E, and the last C are low, first C and all other notes are high.

Here is "Bullet Hell":

a-GAe-c-
e-F---zz

Lowercase letters are low, uppercase letters are high. This version preserves the timing of the original song, so it only includes about half of what I believe you asked for. If you want just all of the notes without the same timing so that it all fits into one town tune, it would be more like this:

aGAeceFa
GAcdcb--

Lowercase letters are low, uppercase letters are high.

Here is "[FREE TRACK] Rotteen - True Fossil Soul":

A-C-B-GE
---zzzzz

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not familiar with the songs "America is Great Again | The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals | Starkid" or "Show Stoppin Number | The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals | Starkid," and I do so many requests that I don't have time to listen to every song all the way through, so I wasn't able to find the part you quoted. Please tell me which seconds the parts you want play during, and I'll be happy to make you a town tune.

Here is "Feast Or Famine - Black Friday - Lyric Video":

DFGAG-F-
DCA-C---

G and the first A are high, last A and all other notes are low.

Here is "Hayley Kiyoko - Curious [Official Video]":

BBBA---z
ABAG---z

Here is "Juliet by Cavetown (Official Audio) | Animal Kingdom":

C-B-GE--
-zzDCE--

D, E, and the last C are low, first C and all other notes are high.

Here is "Bullet Hell":

a-GAe-c-
e-F---zz

Lowercase letters are low, uppercase letters are high. This version preserves the timing of the original song, so it only includes about half of what I believe you asked for. If you want just all of the notes without the same timing so that it all fits into one town tune, it would be more like this:

aGAeceFa
GAcdcb--

Lowercase letters are low, uppercase letters are high.

Here is "[FREE TRACK] Rotteen - True Fossil Soul":

A-C-B-GE
---zzzzz

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not familiar with the songs "America is Great Again | The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals | Starkid" or "Show Stoppin Number | The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals | Starkid," and I do so many requests that I don't have time to listen to every song all the way through, so I wasn't able to find the part you quoted. Please tell me which seconds the parts you want play during, and I'll be happy to make you a town tune.

Here is "Feast Or Famine - Black Friday - Lyric Video":

DFGAG-F-
DCA-C---

G and the first A are high, last A and all other notes are low.

thank you so much!!! i'm so excited!

I tried the first one for bullet hell, decided I definitely wanted the whole sequence regardless of timing and put in the second one. When I heard it I immediately exclaimed "holy crap!!"

You nailed it! thank you so much~

I punched in the other one and saved a screenshot for later when I want to change it :) Thanks again!

I mysteriously don't have the search thread option, so I searched the entiiire site for "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon" to see if I was repeating anything. If I missed something somehow, though, my apologies!!!!

Could you possibly do from 0:29-0:33 of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon intro here? Its 10 notes I believe!
https://youtu.be/PsqaxW-COlM

Here is "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Cutscenes: Blue Rescue Team Opening Title":

G-D-C-F-
D--BCBA-

All the low notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back