Island Reps: Report for duty!! (Melon Ballers Cabin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyoopi

greedy heart stealer
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
TeeheeTiki
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Pink Heart Balloon
Coconut
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Banana
Toy Hammer
Banana
Coconut
Listen up!
We got an important task for you guys. You're being called upon to represent our cabin, The Melon Ballers, through your Animal Crossing: New Horizons island representative!

Showcase your best dressed camp attire!

How It Works 🍉

Design and dress your Animal Crossing: New Horizons island representative wearing cabin-themed items, take a screenshot, and post it within this thread by Wednesday, August 25, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. EDT.

To vote on which player character you'd like to see as our cabin's representative, leave a reaction on any entry post you like. Entries that are approved will be marked by the staff with the accepted reaction, but don't wait for this to appear. You may react to entries anytime. The entry with the most reactions will be selected to represent our cabin and be featured in The Bell Tree's main forum banner for the remainder of Camp TBT. However, camp counselors will make a decision if needed (e.g. in the case of ties).

Rules 🍉

• Screenshots must be from Animal Crossing: New Horizons and show your own character
  • Clothing, items, and patterns are allowed. Only things that your character is wearing or holding will be considered a part of your entry
  • Content must be suitable for a PG-13 audience
  • You can pose with other characters or players, but the screenshot should be focused on you. Be sure to specify which character yours is if it isn't clear
  • Please do not edit your entry once it has been submitted
  • Only one outfit submission per individual
How to Submit 🍉

• After outfitting your character in cabin gear, go to a well-lit area outside during the day while it's not raining or inside your house with the brightest light where the background doesn't match what your character is wearing/holding too closely
  • Take a screenshot of your character facing forward and zoomed in as much as possible
  • Submit the full-size screenshot to this thread by Wednesday, August 25, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. EDT
See Jeremy's example of how this works below:

1629066513647-png.png

If you do not know how to take a screenshot in-game, please see our Screenshots & Video Capture Sharehub for an explanation or learn how to transfer your screenshots from your game directly to your phone here.

Prizes 🍉

• 10 campfire tokens for an accepted entry
  • An additional 10 campfire tokens to the selected representative in addition to being featured on The Bell Tree forum banner

Last edited:
Well, where have I been? I had no idea about the new option and have been using the facebook method for transferring photos! Lol. Thank you for the tip!

This is not a character submission,
I just have to share what happened. After I did my actual submission I never changed clothes and as I was conversing with my villager, he said this to me:
IMG_1413_smalla.JPG

Then he gave me socks that would improve my outfit... tried them on AND THEY'RE PERFECT
IMG_1412.JPG
How did he know??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back