Celeste Chick Plush
Shooting Star
Night Sky Scenery
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
In case you didn’t already know, there was a new prize during this years Bell Tree Fair where a few users got to have one of their human villagers (also alongside an animal villager, if they so chose) on the site banner for 3 days (two users at time).

The banners along with the villagers in them all looked so amazing! Thanks to the TBT staff for creating such a neat little prize.

Edit (Oct 9th, 2020): The villager banner rotation has now ended. Jeremy has stated that this prize will return in the future, so that’s something to look forward to!

I figured I’d make this thread as a place to discuss what everyone thinks/thought of the villagers. It’s also a place for those in the banner to say “hey that’s me in banner” if you so choose to share that is, remaining anonymous is fine too. :)

Below you’ll find an archive of sorts of who was in banner for those that missed them or for those who want to see what they looked like again.

Rotation 1:
B115146A-0B56-4688-A47E-462BA09C1575.jpeg

• Villager getting beat up by Rooney: @Mr.Fox
  • Villager in Elmo meme dress: @xara
Rotation 2:
A4C57F16-2A64-449F-A3DC-E5CADADB891C.jpeg

Rotation 3:
4A2B9AAB-093F-4E19-8DFC-8638CC3E03D3.jpeg

Last edited:
Judging by what the girl is wearing, I can tell how much she really hates Elmo.

But whoever chose Rooney as their preferred villager, I’m not sure if they like him, hate him, or want some fight scene.

In case you didn’t already know, there was a new prize during this years Bell Tree Fair where a few users get to have one of their villagers on the site banner for 3 days (two villagers at time).

As you may have already noticed the first two are now in the banner and they look amazing! Thanks to the TBT staff for creating such a neat little prize.

I figured I’d make this thread as a place to discuss what everyone thinks of the villagers. It’s also a place for those in the banner to say “hey that’s me in banner” if you so choose to share that is, remaining anonymous is fine too. :)

I’m one of the seven people who purchased the villager in the banner prize. I won’t be in it until a later date, but I’ll be sure to let you guys know when I am.

I’m looking forward to seeing it :D. They all look exceptionally cute. ^.^ There is @xara with her signature do rag and glasses; I’m becoming a fan of that look the more I see her rep in screenshots 👍. I want to know who the injured one is. I love that wasp sting look; it makes me want to hug the poor guy. Is that @Your Local Wild Child? I think someone said they sometimes use wasp stings as part of their fashion.

I’m looking forward to seeing it :D. They all look exceptionally cute. ^.^ There is @xara with her signature do rag and glasses; I’m becoming a fan of that look the more I see her rep in screenshots 👍. I want to know who the injured one is. I love that wasp sting look; it makes me want to hug the poor guy. Is that @Your Local Wild Child? I think someone said they sometimes use wasp stings as part of their fashion.
Nah that guy’s got a clean set of clothes. I’ve only got a muddy hoodie and torn pants. I admire his guts, though!

Yeah, I’d like to know who the person beside Rooney is. I don’t think anybody knows yet.

(By the way, I was one of the people who bought a banner prize.)

I love seeing that rooney love in the banner. Kicking butt and just looking like a fun guy! I enjoy seeing some less than A tier villagers take the spotlight from time to time! Good taste whoever picked him!

Yeah, I’d like to know who the person beside Rooney is. I don’t think anybody knows yet.

(By the way, I was one of the people who bought a banner prize.)

I look forward to seeing you in the banner! We might even end up sharing the banner. Just depends on who gets put with who. Either way I’m sure your villager will look great. :)

Back