• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Island Madness - Signups Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 11 players, that should be enough to have stuff balanced - signups will remain open until a few hours before the game starts, which will be at 8pm GMT/4pm EST on Sunday the 20th! (So sign-ups will close at about 5pm EST)
Post automatically merged:

are y'all accepting newbies? haven't played mafia in a LONG time haha. if so, i'd like to be Poncho. c:
You are absolutely welcome, hello!

Last edited:
Quick question before the game start: Does the cop role function the same as Detective? Like they can check people's role in the night or does it have other actions as such as 'arresting' players as well?

are y'all accepting newbies? haven't played mafia in a LONG time haha. if so, i'd like to be Poncho. c:
Hey, I remember playing a game with you a long time ago, like 2013/14! Good to see you~

Quick question before the game start: Does the cop role function the same as Detective? Like they can check people's role in the night or does it have other actions as such as 'arresting' players as well?

Hey, I remember playing a game with you a long time ago, like 2013/14! Good to see you~
It's just a detective role, but it's an alignment they check a person and will be told maf/tpr/town/neutral

is it too late for me....

• If you disagree with someone, please do so in a dignified manner and refrain from using personal attacks.
Daisy_NH.png

(daisy)

Last edited:
if ur taking sign ups passed ur max i'll play too i g uess.

If another user is disrespectful or makes a personal attack, do not attack them back. This will create a lengthy series of attacks known as a flame war.
I pick raymond.

If you're maxed out feel free to give my spot to the others that wanna play and have me in reps.

If you're maxed out feel free to give my spot to the others that wanna play and have me in reps.
if ur taking sign ups passed ur max i'll play too i g uess.

If another user is disrespectful or makes a personal attack, do not attack them back. This will create a lengthy series of attacks known as a flame war.
I pick raymond.
is it too late for me....

• If you disagree with someone, please do so in a dignified manner and refrain from using personal attacks.
Daisy_NH.png

(daisy)
Not closed yet when you posted, but I am closing sign-ups now. And there was no max so you're all still fine to join, I'll add you all in and get the roles sent out ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back