• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Island Madness - Signups Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
-As a general explanation, each kill in this game will be described as a story which may or may not include a clue as to who the killer is. Each of you play a character - your character is public, so you cannot lie about this factor. I am aware of the forums we are on and can assure you that none of the stories given will be much more graphic than a Tom and Jerry episode, however, please do be aware that it will still involve several short stories about death.

i will be stanning our goddess Vesta
Post automatically merged:

btw 4pm est is like middle of school day 4 me so get ready for that lol

/obs please!

-Day will be 48 hours, night will be 24. Thread is locked at night. EoD/EoN will be at 8pm GMT/4pm EST.

Last edited:
Can I be a replacement if signups are over? If in I'll be Cherry

There is no excuse for excessive cursing, name-calling, insulting someone's intelligence or personality traits, excessive aggression, and other disrespectful comments.

Last edited:
/in and I pick pietro

“Words or images that purposely bypass the forum censor, including partially replacing letters with asterisks or other symbols.“

(sorry hope I did that right lol)

-Mafia-aligned Alignment Cop

is this supposed to be role cop cuz maf alignment cop would just return town always lol

or is it like “person is blue/green” as opposed to exact role

Last edited:
is this supposed to be role cop cuz maf alignment cop would just return town always lol

or is it like “person is blue/green” as opposed to exact role
It is meant to be role cop, thank you for catching that mistake

I absolutely hate the godfather role and even cops tbh but I guess I'll join in the spirit of fun continuing to make people think less of my skill. Make me Dobie.

Rule quote:

TBT Rules and Guidelines - Section 1.4. Prohibited Content said:
  • Violence, terrorism, suicide, self-harm, or other obscene content
  • Discrimination against any race, religion, or sexual orientation.
  • Words or images that purposely bypass the forum censor, including partially replacing letters with asterisks or other symbols.
If this lands on the weekend of the 2nd - 4th I may have very lackluster activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back