• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is the update just going to do this uselss update(to me it is)

KingKyle

Kyle2000
Bells
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
So you can add villagers to your town with amiibo cards. Nice huh?

But I HAVE all my villagers I want! Is this update ONLY going to do that? I heard we might get the furniture from HHD(nice, HHD has a lot of good items), but are they going to do make it so you can have 20 villagers?

Why on earth would they allow 20 villagers? lmao that's ridiculous. How would you even squeeze all their houses into your little town with all your PWPs and stuff? That'd make no sense.

Last edited:
20 villagers would be too much. It's like tomodachi life, once I got too many people I got overwhelmed and started neglecting all of them lol

20 villagers it fine if they make the map bigger but that would be chaos

however i do hope they add some more cute food items and rare stuff
also new villager(s) that don't require amiibo's

So you can add villagers to your town with amiibo cards. Nice huh?

But I HAVE all my villagers I want! Is this update ONLY going to do that? I heard we might get the furniture from HHD(nice, HHD has a lot of good items), but are they going to do make it so you can have 20 villagers?

But think of this! What if you could get one of your ten beloved villagers to leave, invite another villager in and see what he/she is like, enjoy getting to know him or her, and then when you miss your original beloved villager just get him to return! I don't know if it would work that way. Still, having more control over what villagers live in my town sounds like fun to me.

I think of it this way-if I lose one of my favorites through time travel accident or whatever, I don't have to put up with capricious nature of the trade board anymore. All I have to do is scan their card, presumably after cycling, and then I have them back again!

Why on earth would they allow 20 villagers? lmao that's ridiculous. How would you even squeeze all their houses into your little town with all your PWPs and stuff? That'd make no sense.

20?! For reals? I had no idea, where can I read about that?

20?! For reals? I had no idea, where can I read about that?

There's no info about there being 20 villagers added. It's just something the original poster said they would like :)
I personally wouldn't want 20 but 15 or something would be good I guess with a larger map. Don't think it will be added though.
I guess the main part will be new villagers and furniture

Good lord, 20 villagers would be much too much for me! I maybe wouldn't mind 15 or so, if we could get more space, but 20 seems like it would be overwhelming.

I'd love to be able to get HHD furniture in New Leaf, though... especially if we could get the same level of control over placement.

I think we will get the potential of new villagers (looks as if it will still be via the campsite) + some new furniture/clothes. But nothing else major. Same town we have now, still 10 villagers.
Some of those villagers will be via camper vans, (those 50 new cards) and it looks as if there is a new character in charge of that (a hippy dog) - and I doubt there will be much more.
If there is - then that's a real bonus.

Bigger towns, more villagers, + all the things we would like (If were lucky) will be for the next major instalment of the game, probably for the Switch. Keep all the goodies back till then, otherwise there would be nothing to tempt us to buy it.

I see the update as a stop gap to try & keep us happy until the next instalment is ready.
Not sure where the ac mobile game will fit in with this - due March 2017 same time as Switch? So maybe linked with Switch to tempt us to buy the Switch early?

I've got a Newly reset other town almost ready for this update. I'm most excited about the new furniture options for sure!!!

Last edited:
Back