• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is the title color change a one use item?

Misha

❆❅𝓶𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝓬ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠♡
Bells
Dreamy Bear Plush
Sheep Plush
I just bought it and changed it to the font color I used in my signature just to try it out, but either I'm doing something wrong or you can't change it afterwards? It doesn't say so in the item description and the faqs I don't think, so I'm not sure. If so I got a bit too overeager with customizing my stuff >_<;;

Unrelated but is this also the case with the animated avatar as well? Cause that would be good to know for future reference.

EDIT: Well, I worked with it and changed the lineart on my avatar to match lol, but it would be nice if it was made a bit clearer in the description of the title color change item that it was a one time use thing ^^

Last edited:
Hi @Misha,

Yes, the user title colour change can only be used once. If you want to use a different colour you would need to buy another one. I have about seven in my inventory that I cycle between.

Purchasing the animated avatar perk permanently unlocks that feature for you.

Hi @Misha,

Yes, the user title colour change can only be used once. If you want to use a different colour you would need to buy another one. I have about seven in my inventory that I cycle between.

Purchasing the animated avatar perk permanently unlocks that feature for you.
Thank you! And welp, good that I know now at least d:

Back