Is it okay to keep Tier 5 villagers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

treetops

Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
this may be a question that's been asked a lot, but would you say that it's alright to keep tier 5 villagers?
i only ask because admittedly, there aren't many tier 1/tier 2 villagers that i like all that much. as cute as marshal, marina, julian and coco all are, they're not villagers i'd consider cute, honestly. on the contrary, many of my dreamies happen to be in tier 5 and are also considered to be ugly. lol
that's not to say i dislike all tier 1/tier 2 villagers, though. i find stitches, whitney, punchy and molly to be absolutely adorable, and there's at least one or two of my dreamies in these two tiers.
i also feel that tier 1/tier 2 villagers are like a status symbol of sorts, and if you don't have one, then you're considered a bad player. i know that isn't the case, but i always get that feeling when checking out other players towns.
so what do you guys think? :0

I will keep them if I like them like Aurora and savahna those are my 2 dreamy and they are tier 4 :) so honestly go with what you like don't let other people ruin your favorite just because they are tier 5

The only significance of tiers is that they show how popular a villager is. It says nothing for their actual quality.

I have dreamies across all tiers, but I didn't check the tier listings until after I'd picked them. I mean, Nate is Tier 5, iirc, and I think he's every bit as cute as Marshal. Carmen is Tier 4, and I think she's just as pretty as Diana - heck, I picked Diana because I thought her coloration would look good with Carmen's, not because she's a fancy Tier 1.

All that matters is what you like.

Last edited:
No it can corrupt your data.
Sorry jk.
Nah i mean the whole tier thing does not even exist in the actual series.
All villagers are equal in the game.

No it can corrupt your data.
Sorry jk.
Nah i mean the whole tier thing does not even exist in the actual series.
All villagers are equal in the game.

Stop making me lauGH

Yeah the tier system is just to show how popular a villager is. And the one here is horrendously outdated anyway. I have multiple tier 5 dreamies. No one bats an eyelash at having low-tier dreamies.

If you absolutely love that villager, then yes. I never like the tier thing anyway.

i love all my sheeps and most of them are all t4~t5 lol. only 2 of them are like T2..

but thats good for me because whenever i find them in the market, no one other than me will go head over heels for them 8D #nocompetition.

Um yes of course! I actually don't think I have any tier 5, but I will tell you that I have voided quite a few tier 1 villagers to make room for tier 3/4 villagers. I got rid of Julian to have Jacques as my smug. I passed on Rosie in a cycling town to make Cookie from my campsite my peppy *Rosie is tier 1 and Cookie is tier 3*. Tiers are only useful if you sell villagers (and the tier list here is still outdated imo). Pick who you like.

Absolutely! Nothing wrong with liking unpopular villagers :) Almost half my villagers are tier 5, and I love them all ^u^ And there are so many great villagers that are overlooked just because they're not in a high tier... :(

Tiers don't mean anything. As long as you like them and they make you happy, that's all that counts. There are a lot of cute low tier villagers out there. Don't let a silly list keep you from getting villagers you like.

To me, the tiers mean nothing. I have multiple tier 5s and tier 4s that I want. Doesn't matter that they're at the tier they are at, though.

like others have said- go with whoever you like, that's the only thing that's important.

these "tier" lists only exist so you get an idea what you'd have to pay to buy a villager (or what you'd likely get for selling a particular villager).

I think this is a strange question. Why would you need to ask permission to keep villagers you like? :confused: Who cares if strangers on the Internet say they're popular or not? It's your game, so enjoy playing it your way.

Tiers are nothing! If you love a villager, keep it!
And then snuggle it when you get lonely.

Tiers don't show how good a villager is. They only show how popular villagers are, so it's OK to have tier 5s in your town.

I picked five of my dreamies before I even knew the tier list even existed. None of those dreamies are tier 1. In fact, two of them are tier 5! I picked my other two dreamies after finding out about the tier list, though I didn't actually know how popular they were until after I chose them to be dreamies. Still, neither of those are tier one. The tier list has never affected which villagers are my dreamies.

Do you like the villager? Then who cares what Tier it is! Tiers are simply around so that people know who is popular - it was simply a means of knowing how much to "sell" your villagers for. I take in all villagers from all Tiers and love them. Most of my town is Tier 3 or below usually and you know what, I don't care. I don't see a villager and say "man, you're a Tier 5", I say "hey! Want me to run you an errand so I can get your picture?" ;)

Why wouldn't it be??? One of my all-time favs is a Tier 5 - who cares!!! If you like them, then you like them!!! The tiers really only matter here :> not in your game!!!

I mean, sure...? If you like them then why not! I just like the characters who I like regardless of the tier o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back