• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is anyone O.C.D. Like me?

Videoguy612

Bells
Lol I changed Candi's house music to K.K. Calypso because that's the song she had in Animal Crossing GameCube, it is just for nostalgic purposes lol. Anyone else do this?

That's not really OCD...I actually have OCD and changing music because of nostalgia isn't OCD.

Eh, that's not OCD. It's more that that is the music you are used to that character having so you change it to suit that need.

You don't have OCD, you're fine lol.

Anyway no I don't really change things about my villagers for nostalgia purposes, but it does really bug me when villagers are ported and end up having different personality types. It just really bothers me, 'cause then they feel like a different villager. I remembered them acting a certain way growing up, so it throws me off when a snooty gets ported and becomes a peppy; it's so strange. Or jock to cranky??? Just the weirdest thing, and it really irks me.

Candi's eyes are smaller than they were, that gets me mad lol, and I am changing Louie's shirt to the Luigi shirt haha. Im not saying OCD is a terrible thing, its not that bad.

I didn't say you said OCD was a bad thing, just that...that's not OCD?

It's not really similar :/ OCD is a very different disorder and it's a huge irritant of mine when people use it as a descriptor.

ADD =/= OCD

I don't care about stuff like that. I rarely go in their houses anyway. The villagers in acnl have different proportions so they'll never be the same anyway.

Lol.. I guess TS meant more like nitpicky, instead of OCD. Just bad choice of words.

I hate it when my villagers have this odd piece of furniture, like a balloon dresser. I just have to get it out. Molly had it once, I'm glad I could buy so I could throw it in the trash lmao.

Lol.. I guess TS meant more like nitpicky, instead of OCD. Just bad choice of words.

I hate it when my villagers have this odd piece of furniture, like a balloon dresser. I just have to get it out. Molly had it once, I'm glad I could buy so I could throw it in the trash lmao.

I hate that too. Whitney still has a Garden Gnome by her dresser from Christmas....it's very unfortunate lol

I know people who actually HAVE OCD and that isn't OCD. One of the people (I think this is because of the OCD) got in a lake and everyone was getting out but this person wasn't getting out. Everyone was asking her why she wasn't getting out and she said she needed to count thirty waves before she could get out. A lot of people say they have OCD when something isn't symmetrical and it makes me mad because nobody actually sees that it is an actual disorder.

I dislike it when things aren't neat, symmetrical, color coordinated, or alphabetized, etc. It's not that major for me though. I know theres a lot of people out there with severe OCD. And If you've ever watched the anime "Soul Eater" you'll know what OCD is, lol.

I don't think you have OCD :p

I dislike it when things aren't neat, symmetrical, color coordinated, or alphabetized, etc. It's not that major for me though. I know theres a lot of people out there with severe OCD. And If you've ever watched the anime "Soul Eater" you'll know what OCD is, lol.

I don't think you have OCD :p

Death the Kid is mah boiii

Death the Kid is mah boiii

Mines too!! :D He's hilarious! xD
They need to make a season two!
I never watched "Soul Eater NOT!" mainly because they have a different cast of characters TTvTT

Last edited:
I have to wipe the entire paper or laptop screen with the flat of my hand when I write a sentence, I have to wash my hands every hour, and if I go out I have to wash my hands every time I get the chance, I have issues with hoarding things, I can't throw anything out and it's a huge emotional stress to even throw out trash, I have severely intrusive thoughts. OCD is a hugely debilitating condition for me and many others.

I have to wipe the entire paper or laptop screen with the flat of my hand when I write a sentence, I have to wash my hands every hour, and if I go out I have to wash my hands every time I get the chance, I have issues with hoarding things, I can't throw anything out and it's a huge emotional stress to even throw out trash, I have severely intrusive thoughts. OCD is a hugely debilitating condition for me and many others.

Yeah, a lot of people don't realize that, they just think it's some cute quirk or some adorable, unique personality trait, which is really dumb lol. I always find it really strange when people WANT disorders. People running around pretending to be crazy, or thinking they have bipolar disorder, pretending to have suicidal tendencies or violent urges because it makes them seem "edgy", always claiming they have panic attacks or chronic depression, thinking it's cute to have OCD or ADHD, thinking that hallucinations are cool and how they wish that had schizophrenia so they can play around in alternate realities.

It's usually young people that pull that crap and I have no idea why. People should stop searching for problems to give themselves all the time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mines too!! :D He's hilarious! xD
They need to make a season two!
I never watched "Soul Eater NOT!" mainly because they have a different cast of characters TTvTT

Yeah I'm not into the spin-off either. I wish they made a second season of the original show instead, it was quality </3

Back