Is anyone else worried?

Just read the Yahoo and KDKA articles on this. Here's a quote from the KDKA article that stood out to me-

"It's like an apocalypse," a resident told CBS' The Early Show. "It's really quite shocking."

Even with all the damage and pain, the fires are kind of beautiful.

I've probably said this a bunch of times, but I'll say it once more. Good luck to both of you and anybody else who lives in that area. It's good to see they're making progress. :yes:

What the heck happened!??!?!?

(Sorry I didn't really read the other posts. It sounded like an emergencey, I didn't really wanna' spend 20 minutes reading)

Gengar said:

(Sorry I didn't really read the other posts. It sounded like an emergencey, I didn't really wanna' spend 20 minutes reading)
Forest fires in CA

Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Gengar said:

Forest fires in CA
Just now?
Since yesterday at 1 PM PST
Maaann...

Good thing you guys are alright. D:
Yeah.

I didn't actually hear about the fires until I was watching Benchwarmers on TV at like 9:30 last night... one of those FREAKY AS HELL public annoucments came up (with all the beeping and annoying women talking), and I got kinda worried.

Waking up at 7:03 this morning, the first thing I thought was, "OH *CEN-2.0-SORD* I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL". I heard one of my best friends talking to my mom, and I went to investigate. She was staying home, and my mom thought it was a good idea.

UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Gengar said:

Forest fires in CA
Just now?
Maaann...

Yeah.

I didn't actually hear about the fires until I was watching Benchwarmers on TV at like 9:30 last night... one of those FREAKY AS HELL public annoucments came up (with all the beeping and annoying women talking), and I got kinda worried.

Waking up at 7:03 this morning, the first thing I thought was, "OH *CEN-2.0-SORD* I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL". I heard one of my best friends talking to my mom, and I went to investigate. She was staying home, and my mom thought it was a good idea.
I've been reading through the thread...

And I still don't fully understand the situation, but...

You're packing now? So, you're evacuating? D:

Where are you all...gonna' go? If you don't mind me asking...

Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Gengar said:

Forest fires in CA
Just now?
Maaann...

Yeah.

I've been reading through the thread...

And I still don't fully understand the situation, but...

You're packing now? So, you're evacuating? D:

Where are you all...gonna' go? If you don't mind me asking...
I have a bag packed just in case we have to leave. We aren't close to the fire, but it's best to be safe, right?

Where we're going to go? I haven't the slightest idea.

Back