• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is anyone else worried?

Just read the Yahoo and KDKA articles on this. Here's a quote from the KDKA article that stood out to me-

"It's like an apocalypse," a resident told CBS' The Early Show. "It's really quite shocking."

Even with all the damage and pain, the fires are kind of beautiful.

I've probably said this a bunch of times, but I'll say it once more. Good luck to both of you and anybody else who lives in that area. It's good to see they're making progress. :yes:

What the heck happened!??!?!?

(Sorry I didn't really read the other posts. It sounded like an emergencey, I didn't really wanna' spend 20 minutes reading)

Gengar said:

(Sorry I didn't really read the other posts. It sounded like an emergencey, I didn't really wanna' spend 20 minutes reading)
Forest fires in CA

Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Gengar said:

Forest fires in CA
Just now?
Since yesterday at 1 PM PST
Maaann...

Good thing you guys are alright. D:
Yeah.

I didn't actually hear about the fires until I was watching Benchwarmers on TV at like 9:30 last night... one of those FREAKY AS HELL public annoucments came up (with all the beeping and annoying women talking), and I got kinda worried.

Waking up at 7:03 this morning, the first thing I thought was, "OH *CEN-2.0-SORD* I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL". I heard one of my best friends talking to my mom, and I went to investigate. She was staying home, and my mom thought it was a good idea.

UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Gengar said:

Forest fires in CA
Just now?
Maaann...

Yeah.

I didn't actually hear about the fires until I was watching Benchwarmers on TV at like 9:30 last night... one of those FREAKY AS HELL public annoucments came up (with all the beeping and annoying women talking), and I got kinda worried.

Waking up at 7:03 this morning, the first thing I thought was, "OH *CEN-2.0-SORD* I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL". I heard one of my best friends talking to my mom, and I went to investigate. She was staying home, and my mom thought it was a good idea.
I've been reading through the thread...

And I still don't fully understand the situation, but...

You're packing now? So, you're evacuating? D:

Where are you all...gonna' go? If you don't mind me asking...

Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Gengar said:

Forest fires in CA
Just now?
Maaann...

Yeah.

I've been reading through the thread...

And I still don't fully understand the situation, but...

You're packing now? So, you're evacuating? D:

Where are you all...gonna' go? If you don't mind me asking...
I have a bag packed just in case we have to leave. We aren't close to the fire, but it's best to be safe, right?

Where we're going to go? I haven't the slightest idea.

Back