Is anyone else worried?

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Is anyone else worried about Ultra? 250,000 have already evacuated the San Diego area, she's right there... if she doesn't post or log on in a day or so I'll find a way to get in touch with her.

But is anyone else worried?

Bulerias said:
Is anyone else worried about Ultra? 250,000 have already evacuated the San Diego area, she's right there... if she doesn't post or log on in a day or so I'll find a way to get in touch with her.

But is anyone else worried?
I am.

Bulerias said:
I may be able to call her... do you think I should, or should I wait?
Well you sent her your cd, so you should know where she lives (city). Check how that city is doing first I guess.

OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
Well you sent her your cd, so you should know where she lives (city). Check how that city is doing first I guess.
I told you, San Diego, exactly where it's going on. If you mean street address, I tried looking, and could find nothing.

Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
I told you, San Diego, exactly where it's going on. If you mean street address, I tried looking, and could find nothing.
oh, maybe I should have read that... >.<

So yeah... if she was alone I'd call 100%... but I'm afraid her parents are nearby or whatever (which they are, since I know they stayed home from work due to the fire)

Koehler said:
Her parents know what they're doing.
You sure? Parents aren't always right. Take the time we had so much rain our basement flooded and my dad...

Fabio said:
The other 27% is she burns alive.

:)

:blink:

RUN ULTRA! YOU'RE TOTALLY DOOMED! ooo halp halp meh plz

BTW, you're sig pwns. And I thank you for your concern Gabbeh.

Back