• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is Anyone Else Sick of the Snow?

*Revives from the dead*
I'm happy the tree leaves went green about a week ago, but I still hate the snow.

Ya I'm so excited for the green! Even though it's been less than a year that this game has been out, the green reminds me of when ACNL first came out and the first days of my town :)

I'm tired of all the loids popping up from the ground every time after it stops snowing. It needs to snow consecutively, not every other day.

Ya I'm so excited for the green! Even though it's been less than a year that this game has been out, the green reminds me of when ACNL first came out and the first days of my town :)

Aw, yeah.
It also reminds me of being in June and first getting my game. :D

I was really sick of the yellow Autumn grass, so I'm still grateful for the snow. Spring and Summer are two consecutive green seasons so I'm trying to enjoy the snow while it lasts. :]

I love the snow, but I haven't played this game in the spring/summer/fall seasons. So I'm excited to see what else this game has to offer in the coming months.

Ahh thanks for reminding me, i need to check out the dream suite since i never used it.

Yeah a lot of people tend to have their dream towns saved in the summer. I never ran into one that was saved during the winter. Doing random dream suite adventures can get addicting actually, because it's fun seeing all the things people created.

Not really! It's still snowy in my town in real life, so it's pretty neat! I would like the snow to go in real life the same time it leaves in AC though... Doubt that'll happen!

I've yet to see green grass in acnl but screenshots show that it's very pretty. I got used to the brown trees and was shocked at first on the 16th when they turned green.

I have to deal with this crap in real life so ingame snow does not bother me. At least in-game it melts in February....no such luck in real life.

Nope. Snow is the best, winter is the best. It's much prettier than the other seasons (the April cherry blossom trees come close). I haven't played much of winter since I took a break in my game, but I probably wouldn't mind snow year around.

Yes, I started playing in December and already hating on the snow. It was fun for the holidays but now its the 24th and I want to see spring dammit. My flowers look so weird in the snow.

Yeah, I'm tired of it. I'm currently TT'ing to cherry blossom season <3 I have a lovely path picked out that's perfect for that time

Back