• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is Anyone Else Sick of the Snow?

I'm not sure whether you're talking about the game, or real life, but I'm kinda done with snow. I've been visiting dream towns that have green grass, butterflies, and all the flowers popping from bushes and my town just seems so barren now. Though the holiday lights and aurora borealis make it seem less sad at night.

I am completely tired of it. It was a novelty at first, but the boring white color is getting on my nerves. Bleh.

Same, at first I was really excited
but it just looks really bland. I can't wait for the green :eek:

Tell me about it, I already hate winter enough IRL (it's only really nice for the first week of snowfall then you're sick of it. and its cloudy and depressing.. :c ) So I really can't wait for february 25th.
I've been looking at a lot of really nice dream towns for inspiration and I've been putting up more trees but it just doesn't look right with the brown leaves and snow, everything looks so much better in green. Also this might sound weird but I miss seeing bugs around my town, winters too barren for my liking...

i love the snow so much!
i dont want it to leave

snow is pretty and all but I really need spring/summer :l pretty much the best thing about snow is the school days off but it doesn't even snow enough for that all the time. and driving in the snow or ice is really dangerous :( and being cold sucks

I jumped to March because I got sick of the snow. My town looks lovely in the Spring :) I really don't like the winter months in Animal Crossing, just like in real life...

I like the snow.

But I think maybe people will be bored with the green grass again once spring/summer arrived.

Is Anyone Else Sick of the Snowboys bching about not being perfect, than yes.

Last edited:
I landed in a Summer dream town recently and kinda wanted the green back again. I am really enjoying the snow family though and igloos so kind of torn...

I've never liked the winter in the games. I always like the months with green grass best. I especially love the spring in this game, because of the pink petals floating everywhere and it's so bright and pretty. I actually do have a good path for snow, it's like it's made out of ice so it doesn't look bad. I don't like my PWPs being covered with snow, especially the sandbox, drinking fountain, and tire toy in my little park area. The flowers look awful in snow too >.<

I'm also sick of the snow, both in game and IRL. We have too much snow IRL, as I live in Minnesota and we keep getting hit with storms. Anyway, in the game, before the snow, I didn't have very much grass, so I'm excited to see how much grass I have when it melts (because there's now more ground cover with the snow than there was when it started). I'm excited to see my tree get bigger.

I still like it. My game is a few hours behind, so it's currently sunset, and clear. The snow looks quite nice with the orange sky in the background.

(Also, free money from snowflakes).

The only thing I hate about winter is the fact that there are no bugs at all other than the annoying chirping of the underground mole cricket. Summer has been and always will be my favorite season, in game and in real life.

Back