• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Internet In The 90s

90's were best years. I used to play so many dinosaur games, Reader Rabbit, Forever Growing Gardens, those visual novel games. And then in early 2000's I started playing neopets and Animal Crossing and gave up my life to the internet, lol.

I was soooo into Reader Rabbit. 90s stuff is a bad topic for me to get on because this is me to a T.
you-know-youre-a-90s-kid-when.jpeg

Last edited:
Speaking of 90's PC games, I loved playing the Humongous Entertainment games as a kid.
(Even though I only played Putt Putt and the Backyard Sports games as a kid more than Pajama Sam or Spy Fox)

God, this thread is making me feel so old.

I've seen the teens react and the mlg version that my friend linked me to, this is quality video

Kiwibox helped teach me html in the late 90s - early 2000s. You had to have the cutest profile, obviously.
Kiwibox_1999.png

Omg this is so cool.
Why am I in love with Dasha's rad hair and outfit.
I was only a wee babe in the 90s, but my favorite computer games came from cereal boxes. I played Cap'n Crunches Crunchling Adventures for years.

Last edited:
Omg this is so cool.
Why am I in love with Dasha's rad hair and outfit.
I was only a wee babe in the 90s, but my favorite computer games came from cereal boxes. I played Cap'n Crunches Crunchling Adventures for years.

That game was pretty fun, for a cereal box game.

Back