• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

IndieWorld 5.11.2022

MiniPocketWorld

🌺💦🏄💦🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
IndieWorldShowcase 5.11.2022
00:40 – Ooblets 02:29 – Batora: Lost Haven 03:18 – ElecHead 05:36 – Soundfall 07:38 – Wildfrost 08:39 – Totally Accurate Battle Simulator 11:10 – Gunbrella 12:54 – We Are OFK 15:28 – SILT 17:04 – Mini Motorways 18:02 – Wayward Strand 19:23 – Cult of the Lamb 20:10 – Another Crab's Treasure 23:05 – OneShot: World Machine Edition 23:15 – Gibbon: Beyond the Trees 23:26 – Idol Manager 23:37 – Card Shark 23:47 – Cursed to Golf 23:57 – A Guidebook of Babel 24:07 – OPUS: Echo of Starsong - Full Bloom Edition
Any games that interest you?

--

There are a few that looks interesting to me.
I think I will get ElectHead for sure if it is on Steam. That game looks like something I would really enjoy.
And I like what I see with Another Crab's Treasure. It looks like fun.

*Ooblets I have been waiting a long time to play. I suppose I will continue to wait because, Steam lol.

I really enjoyed Gato Roboto, so I will be looking forward to learning more about Gunbrella and see if it is for me.
SILT has an interesting concept and interesting art to go with it.

I think Cult of the Lamb will do very well with it's randomly generated world, farming, cooking, crafting?, villager caring, and dungeons. It isn't quite for me though due to theme, but I can see how the game is appealing.

I've also been waiting a long time for ooblets to come to steam. Initially I was going to buy it on epic, but then I found out that you can only move with wasd, so I didn't get it. Maybe its changed now because it was years ago that I asked about the controls. Now I'd prefer to get it on steam anyways though so I'm still waiting to play it.

I added Silt and Cult of the Lamb to my steam wishlist. Silt reminds me of Limbo and Inside which were both fun. Cult of the Lamb also looks fun and I enjoy dark themes.

Back