• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

In your current town, who's your favorite villager

Well, I don't have City Folk yet (I'm getting it tomorrow!) but I'm really hoping for Punchy! I loved him! He was so cute, always hungry all the time =)

triforcextess said:
Well, I don't have City Folk yet (I'm getting it tomorrow!) but I'm really hoping for Punchy! I loved him! He was so cute, always hungry all the time =)
I got Punchy recently. I could let you come over and you could persuade Punchy to move to yours.

It's kind of a tie between Eloisekins and Bonesy =D they're soooo cute!!@!@!!!!@!@

PK-Orange said:
Lucky, the mummie dog.
*kills you and steals Lucky* I want Lucky! You're lucky! :gyroid360move: :gyroid360move: :gyroid360move: :gyroid360move: :gyroid360move: :gyroid360move:

CherryTree said:
PK-Orange said:
Lucky, the mummie dog.
*kills you and steals Lucky* I want Lucky! You're lucky! :gyroid360move: :gyroid360move: :gyroid360move: :gyroid360move: :gyroid360move: :gyroid360move:
i have lucky in my WW village in WW it gets me more connected to my villagers more quickly bcuz at night alot of them hang around the Town Hall and chat with each other it gets me friends with them quicker too ^_^

*cries* Boooob! I want Bob in my neighborhood but he isn't here. He's my fav in WW though.

In my CF town I have to say Rosie or Bill.

Vesta pwns. I love vesta,but I don't have her. I don't even have city folk. I used to have vesta in my previous ac:pg town b4 it got currupted and stuff, but right now in ac:pg my favorite character is err Aurora, probably, or Mitzi.

Bob was my fav in PG. Static in WW, before he moved away... and in CF, Octavian moved in today!!! I also have BOTH ostriches in my town, which is odd... I'd have to say my favorite right now (since Octavian won't really talk to me yer) is Pudgey the bear.

Back