In your current town, who's your favorite villager

Harrison said:
Roald!! YES I HAVE HIM AGAIN LOL and that bunny.. umm yeah.. Gabi i think her name is.. anyway i got the good boys face LOL!!!!! WOOT
omg you have roald??? He brings back memories from GC. Hes the cute penguin right? I love him =D

Right now it is the squirrel that was on the island in the GameCube version of Animal Crossing. I think her name is Caroline. Btw I am hoping that I get Kabuki as a neighbor.

BleuDraegen said:
Right now it is the squirrel that was on the island in the GameCube version of Animal Crossing. I think her name is Caroline. Btw I am hoping that I get Kabuki as a neighbor.
So am I! I've never had Kabuki, but I really want him! =P

stormcommander said:
Hmmm cool, I have him in one of my ac:pg towns. I've had like a million different ac:pg towns, they keeps getting corrupted! gah! I don't have AC:CF, so right now im gonna say from my village in ac:pg it would have to be goldie, from one town, or kody from my other. Though, I miss my other favorite characters, from the towns that got corrupted too many times.......STUPID GAMECUBE!!!!!

Mine is bunnie! :] she's sooo nice....but she uses me a lot x] I wish I had rosie :[

Sterling.

He's crazy, he's got like a helmet on...

Or Jitters, cuz' his name is awesome.

Now that I think of it, one of my favorites was on... the.......<small> island</small>..........

*cries in corner*

BOB!!!! ♥ :gyroiddance:

I wish Rosie was in my town too...I have a Rosie accessory on my cell phone (she just hangs out on my phone) and she's in my ac:ww town...I wish she'd move to my new town!! :eek: >.<

i liked mitzi in the gamecube version. when i was little i had a crush on her =P. BUT I LOVED HER SO MUCH. Shes still my favorite... and my favorite animal is a cat, so i hope ill get mitzi back. If any of u have her, LET ME VISIT UR TOWN PLZ

coffeebean! said:
stormcommander said:
Hmmm cool, I have him in one of my ac:pg towns. I've had like a million different ac:pg towns, they keeps getting corrupted! gah! I don't have AC:CF, so right now im gonna say from my village in ac:pg it would have to be goldie, from one town, or kody from my other. Though, I miss my other favorite characters, from the towns that got corrupted too many times.......STUPID GAMECUBE!!!!!
Yeah, Mitzi is my favorite from that. I would always try to dedicate all my villager time to her... but when my friend visited... she.... moved... *crys*

LYSSDBSK said:
BOB!!!! ♥ :gyroiddance:

I wish Rosie was in my town too...I have a Rosie accessory on my cell phone (she just hangs out on my phone) and she's in my ac:ww town...I wish she'd move to my new town!! :eek: >.<
Rosie follows me around in every game. Right now she's in my WW and CF towns.

Back