• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

In need of visitors for train station upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can come over egyptian!

Sorry for the late reply, I've been on mobile all day but now that I'm back on my laptop I'll be able to respond faster. Just let me know the next time your online & you can come over.~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm online Now.

Sorry, it seems like I've missed you again. But I'm now on my laptop so I'll be able to respond faster. Just PM me or comment back on here the next time your available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i am also available again to visit, just let me know when!

Are you still available to visit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you read the rules?

yes i am, i can come over right now!

Alright, let me readd you & I'll open my gates. (I delete all the FC's of people I don't know personally because if I didn't my 3DS would be filled up with FC's of people I'd probably never have over again.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can come, egyptian.

Alright. :3 Let me add you & the gates will be open in about 5-10 minutes.~

Mind if I come by and perhaps visit your shampoodle as well?

I've got Ankha, The EGYPTIAN cat in my town and I adore her. c:

Last edited:
I was wondering if this is a one off or we can have regular visits? I'd like to visit other towns regularly to have alternative turnip prices and sell my perfect pears. If it's a 1 off, I'm still happy to visit! :) My FC is 2466-2445-3319.

Also Egyptian. ^^

I was wondering if this is a one off or we can have regular visits? I'd like to visit other towns regularly to have alternative turnip prices and sell my perfect pears. If it's a 1 off, I'm still happy to visit! :) My FC is 2466-2445-3319.

Also Egyptian. ^^

Sorry, but I don't know what you mean by regular visits? Or by 1 off?

Last edited:
Sorry, but I don't know what you mean by regular visits? Or by 1 off?

Can I come by again? I hope you have more of an Egyptian theme going on now than last time.

Edit: Never mind, I have to go to bed. I'll try again tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yea I meant can I come again to your town (so I can check your turnip prices & sell my perfect pears for more bells), or would you only like us to visit once? Those are the only 2 things I'd do in your town. ^^

Heyyyy I did this the other day could i come back?

Sorry, I was doing homework. Next time your online you can visit though. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I come by again? I hope you have more of an Egyptian theme going on now than last time.

Edit: Never mind, I have to go to bed. I'll try again tomorrow.

Sorry about that, I had homework to do. But yes, please stop by again tomorrow. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yea I meant can I come again to your town (so I can check your turnip prices & sell my perfect pears for more bells), or would you only like us to visit once? Those are the only 2 things I'd do in your town. ^^

I'm not sure what you mean about turnip prices, but sure your allowed to visit my town multiple times if you'd like.~

The turnip prices that Reese sets? It's different for every town, and there's a chance my town will have really low turnip prices that I will make a loss on, so it'd be nice to be able to sell my turnips in your town if the prices are high; I'm happy for you to do the same in my town of course! If you don't know what turnips do, then this will explain things. ^^

Also I added ya, I'll be visiting soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back