• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

In need of visitors for train station upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for letting me sell :) I can give you a few more visits if you want?

Thank you very much for hosting! I also would be happy to help out with more visits anytime.

That would be awesome, thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ayy if i visit could i use your hair salon?
its cool if not but ye jw

Sure, just next time your online let me know & I'll let you visit.~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Moondrip is open to visitors at the moment.~

Hi I would love to visit your town. My FC is in my sig. Egyptian. I just restarted so it would be very helpful.

Hey again! Is it ok if I come back to your town?

Maybe this time my character might be dressed as an Egyptian (Not really, just making an excuse to use it properly.)

sorry my internet went out for awhile; not sure what happened...coming now!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm, sorry for the trouble. we can try again tomorrow! internet seems to be shotty anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back