• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

EDIT: CLOSED! Ty Guys :) In need of assistance with gardening ^.^

NewHorizonsNM

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello! Very new to this forum and online forums in general, I hope I’m doing this correctly haha but my town has been overrun with flowers and I would love some help getting them under control and hopefully make a new friend along the way! We can discuss everything further if you’re interested just respond or message me? Again I’m not sure how this works :)

Would you be selling (To Timmy&Tommy) /throwing away the flowers?

Not too sure how to initiate the meeting between us 3! I’ll be honest I kind of already did the gardening because I’ve gotten no sleeeep but would still love to hang out and make friends! Maybe exchange some fruits and veggies?

My friend code is
SW-3830-9710-6227

I’m free early mornings Mountain Standard Time and sometimes early afternoons cuz I have kids haha what times/timezones are y’all free in? By the way I’m a female/28 just so you guys have an idea of who you’re meeting up with! Lol

Last edited:
Bless ya, that’s fair and I’d love to be friends too! 😊 I am from the UK so my time zone is GMT ^^ If you need any fruit or anything I am happy to help!

Lovely to meet you! I’m 24 haha

Add me as a friend anytime, so I’ll be able to let ya know when I’m online and maybe we can work from there?

Not too sure how to initiate the meeting between us 3! I’ll be honest I kind of already did the gardening because I’ve gotten no sleeeep but would still love to hang out and make friends! Maybe exchange some fruits and veggies?

My friend code is
SW-3830-9710-6227

I’m free early mornings Mountain Standard Time and sometimes early afternoons cuz I have kids haha what times/timezones are y’all free in? By the way I’m a female/28 just so you guys have an idea of who you’re meeting up with! Lol

Bless ya, that’s fair and I’d love to be friends too! 😊 I am from the UK so my time zone is GMT ^^ If you need any fruit or anything I am happy to help!

Lovely to meet you! I’m 24 haha

Sorry, I don't get notifs since I'm not watching the thread!
Just @ me here when you're around and if you open your gates with a Dodo code, I can stop by and help you out :^) Or we can make a group conversation ?

@MrBox @megantheacwwgirl my dodo code is 1RJ16 I hope to see y’all soon!
Post automatically merged:

Like I said it’s really just to say hi and if y’all have any peaches, persimmons, and apples and lychee or any others that my brain is spacing right now I would greatly appreciate it! I have pears, oranges, cherries, and coconuts! Also carrots, potatoes, tomatoes and wheat but I’m assuming y’all have some 😝

@MrBox @megantheacwwgirl my dodo code is 1RJ16 I hope to see y’all soon!
Post automatically merged:

Like I said it’s really just to say hi and if y’all have any peaches, persimmons, and apples and lychee or any others that my brain is spacing right now I would greatly appreciate it! I have pears, oranges, cherries, and coconuts! Also carrots, potatoes, tomatoes and wheat but I’m assuming y’all have some 😝
Haha! Persimmons and Lychees are from Animal Crossing:New Leaf! I do have Peaches and Apples though!
Do you need any veggies?

Back