• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

IMPOSSIBRU?!?! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

atoyume

Expanding Daily
Bells
Switch
1945-8709-9476
I've been trying to make a villager move in this spot with the move in trick: 2014-01-19 14.33.48.jpg

Just look at the big a$$ space, don't tell me it's impossible ب_ب, or maybe it is? What do you think? Should I just suck it up and keep trying? I really want to be neighbors with this villager!

Could be because it's close to the train station but it looks big enough.
If you want it, just keep going for it. I had to reset for like 4 hours for Rudy's house ;o;

I don't see why they wouldn't. Some villagers are more stubborn than others.

Sometimes it can take a few minutes and sometimes it can take hours and hours.

I guess it depends on how much patience you have.

i don't think it's too close to the train station, marina built her house right next to it.

the reset trick takes time. don't give up! how long have you been trying?

Could be because it's close to the train station but it looks big enough.
If you want it, just keep going for it. I had to reset for like 4 hours for Rudy's house ;o;

It just gets worrisome when you see a pattern after the first 50 tries.

Awww thanks guys for the positive thinking *nom nom nom* ლ(?ڡ`ლ) FEED ME MORE!!
But yeah i'll keep trying, been doing for almost 2 hours. (ᵔᴥᵔ)

It should be big enough, I had a villager move right in front of the town hall, just one space away from the stone.

Offtopic: Your avatar is fabulous lol

It should be big enough, I had a villager move right in front of the town hall, just one space away from the stone.

Offtopic: Your avatar is fabulous lol

uhhuh honey ◕‿↼

Was there something else there recently, like another villager house or PWP? I don't remember the mechanics of it exactly but apparently even after something is demolished or someone moves away, the game still counts that spot as occupied for like a day or something and you can't move anything on top of it in that time. Paraphrasing from another thread I saw.

But yeah, on it's own that's definitely not too close to the tracks or anything.

encouragement.gif

Was there something else there recently, like another villager house or PWP? I don't remember the mechanics of it exactly but apparently even after something is demolished or someone moves away, the game still counts that spot as occupied for like a day or something and you can't move anything on top of it in that time. Paraphrasing from another thread I saw.

But yeah, on it's own that's definitely not too close to the tracks or anything.

encouragement.gif

There was a streetlight around there 5 days ago :0

Oh, well that shouldn't be the problem, 5 days is more than enough to fully demolish that.

i don't think it's too close to the train station, marina built her house right next to it.

the reset trick takes time. don't give up! how long have you been trying?

Yepp agree. Barold built it one step away from the train station and....kill my trees ;.;

I will not give up! The next time I post here, I will have him (Octavian) in that spot! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

He seems like one that would be stubborn for some reason.
Couldn't possibly hold out much longer though! Put him in his place.

I know that feel bro.. It took me 7 hours to get Lolly to the spot that I wanted. @_@

Back