I'm so frustrated right now with this game

Okay I understand this, but all this time traveling how will this effect me putting the game back on my real life date and time zone?

Okay I understand this, but all this time traveling how will this effect me putting the game back on my real life date and time zone?

To go back to your correct time, I think tting backwards only counts as one day no matter how far back you go. But to be safe, you can wait until you tell someone no to moving and then tt back.

I'm still kind of nervous about doing this. But eh, like I said I don't really care about this town anymore.

Anywho I change the time using my 3DS clock, right?

You can change the time by choose the second option when isabelle asks if we should get started in the beginning of loading your file. I've never tried tting with the 3ds clock before, so I don't know.

Okay, I still haven't done this yet. I'm still debating on whether I should do this or just restart because honesty I think my town is glitched. I don't want to restart but I also don't want to time travel because that makes me nervous (and I'm not sure if it's going to work the way I want) so I'm kind of at a crossroads all because of this one villager. But to be honest, I might end up restarting because I did reach my ultimate goal, getting the T&T Emporium. I mean I'll sell my town for 19 million bells if I do restart. But for now, I put my game away. I mean this time traveling is still an option though.

Okay, I still haven't done this yet. I'm still debating on whether I should do this or just restart because honesty I think my town is glitched. I don't want to restart but I also don't want to time travel because that makes me nervous (and I'm not sure if it's going to work the way I want) so I'm kind of at a crossroads all because of this one villager. But to be honest, I might end up restarting because I did reach my ultimate goal, getting the T&T Emporium. I mean I'll sell my town for 19 million bells if I do restart. But for now, I put my game away. I mean this time traveling is still an option though.

You think your town is glitched? I thought you haven?t gotten any items from anyone?!

I hope you guys don't think I'm disregarding your suggestions because that's not my intention. I really appreciate the suggestions and support but if I"m going to be honest, this town has ceased being fun ever since I got the T&T Emporium and to be even more honest, I never really like my map to begin with but I stuck with it just to be able to say I can. And Cranston not leaving made it even more annoying and not fun. LOL but I just hope you guys don't think I'm disregarding or dismissing your suggestion because that's really wasn't my intention.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You think your town is glitched? I thought you haven’t gotten any items from anyone?!

Yes, I think my town is glitched because in 4 months this villager I'm besties with has never pinged me to moved when every other villager has (some even twice) and no I don't buy items from people.

That 19 million bells is how much my town is worth, according to Tom Nook's appraisal.

I'm not going to restart because I'm looking at all the progress I made and I got far in this game and I'm 2 bugs, 2 fish and 1 deep sea creature away from completing my encyclopedia. I'm not going to let one villager ruin all my hard work. I'm not going to time travel either because it's against my play style and I'm not going to let a villager ruin my play style. I need to just be patient and since I'm not, this is a great test. I'm likely not having fun because I keep dwelling on something I can't do. I just need to focus on things I CAN do. Next month, I'm buying Amiibo cards and booting him from my town. I just need to hold off until then.

Last edited:
I hope you guys don't think I'm disregarding your suggestions because that's not my intention. I really appreciate the suggestions and support but if I"m going to be honest, this town has ceased being fun ever since I got the T&T Emporium and to be even more honest, I never really like my map to begin with but I stuck with it just to be able to say I can. And Cranston not leaving made it even more annoying and not fun. LOL but I just hope you guys don't think I'm disregarding or dismissing your suggestion because that's really wasn't my intention.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I think my town is glitched because in 4 months this villager I'm besties with has never pinged me to moved when every other villager has (some even twice) and no I don't buy items from people.

That 19 million bells is how much my town is worth, according to Tom Nook's appraisal.

I'm not going to restart because I'm looking at all the progress I made and I got far in this game and I'm 2 bugs, 2 fish and 1 deep sea creature away from completing my encyclopedia. I'm not going to let one villager ruin all my hard work. I'm not going to time travel either because it's against my play style and I'm not going to let a villager ruin my play style. I need to just be patient and since I'm not, this is a great test. I'm likely not having fun because I keep dwelling on something I can't do. I just need to focus on things I CAN do. Next month, I'm buying Amiibo cards and booting him from my town. I just need to hold off until then.

Omg - I'd love to be in your shoes with how much you've filled the encyclopedia. I'm such a dunce at catching bugs that I've never been able to compete my encyclopedia ever. I know the amiibo cards will help. Just a couple weeks longer. Hang in there. We're rooting for you. And when you finish your goals and it's time to sell, you'll have a good start in the next town since you've accomplished so much in this one. :)

Then I think your only option is to get an Amiibo card and replace that villager. :/

Why do you have to wait to get Amiibo cards? If you're this frazzled about some villager being where you don't want them, just get them now? Unless you can't because they're some Christmas gift.

Back