• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm REALLY ticked off.

[Nook]

Banned/Suspended
Bells
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
sdfa.png
</div>
I'm trying to create a channel, and it tells me that I have to be a channel admin to edit channels. But here's the part where it REALLY ticks me off: I'M NOT FRICKIN EDITING A CHANNEL!

Wait, this IS going to sound "noobish" but I don't care.
What do you mean by channel?

#Garrett said:
Stop raging about bull*censored.2.0*.
Well, Mr.Meany head.

@nook:
I dont know why its not working, i have yet to setup my account but i hope you can get it to work.

ipodawesum said:
#Garrett said:
Well, Mr.Meany head.

@nook:
I dont know why its not working, i have yet to setup my account but i hope you can get it to work.
Hope it will. And, when my cousin made one, it have this *censored.2.0*, just "Create your channel today!" or something like that. Imma go complain.

nook said:
ipodawesum said:
#Garrett said:
Well, Mr.Meany head.

@nook:
Hope it will. And, when my cousin made one, it have this *censored.2.0*, just "Create your channel today!" or something like that. Imma go complain.
Ask, your cousin perhaps?

Back