• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm new, so hi

Shiny Celebi

Bells
Hi everybody :)

I'm Shiny Celebi, Ive started playing Animal Crossing with New Leaf and I like it a lot. It's a lot different than anything Ive played before and I think it's just an adorable game in general. Admittedly I am playing less now but still like it and decided to join here to see what it was all about.

I am also a fan of the Pokemon series, which is how I got into games, and am excited for the latest games in the series for the 3DS as well. I also occasionally play Fire Emblem: Awakening, though not much. I look forward to meeting everyone and seeing what this place is all about.

Hi everyone
My name is watson and i am from united states . I am new in this board an i am here to make some interesting and helpful discussion on various topics . I hope this forum will be guide me in a good way .
Please make suggestions and visit:

Gold Coast Gardening

Sarge’s Mowing and Maintenance is a local lawn mowing and garden maintenance business with a long history of serving with complete customer satisfaction.

Sarges Mowing and Maintenance
Address : 10 Edgehill Dr Nerang QLD 4112 Australia‎
Phone No : 61 466 691 707
http://sargesmowingandmaintenance.com.au/

Last edited:
Back