• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

new here so hi then

corvonoir

Bells
relaitevely new to the series started with new horizons but then played teh ds and wii games and that being said nice to meet yall

Welcome to the forums and Happy New Year! It’s nice to meet you, I hope you have a great time here! ❤️

Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️

Welcome to the forums and Happy New Year! It’s nice to meet you, I hope you have a great time here! ❤️

Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️
Kind of a common place answer, but since im a dog lover i'll have to go with isabelle.

Also love the forum set you have btw.

Welcome to the forums! ✨

How long have you been playing NH? Now that you've tried some of the older games, do you have a favourite? 😊

Welcome to the forums! ✨

How long have you been playing NH? Now that you've tried some of the older games, do you have a favourite? 😊
Not really that long like maybe a year or so and i'd say citylife is one of my favorites.

Kind of a common place answer, but since im a dog lover i'll have to go with isabelle.

Also love the forum set you have btw.
Valid choice! Isabelle is such a cutie 🫶

And thank you so much!!

Hello and welcome! Aside from Animal Crossing, what other games do you like?

Back