• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading I'm looking for some items

Thanks for your consideration. ;)
I'm just about to check on my town, will be doing routine and chores for my villagers. If you're still around when I'm done (and if I don't end up passing out on my 3DS) I can open gates for you with other event! Possibly on Girl's Day?

Take your time ! :) (but don't forget to sleep ! ;))

Yes Girl's day is fine ! Thank you :D

Last edited:
Thank you again for the pears. :)
When I logged on my town, I wasn't very sure if it was you and I was waiting for you to talk to me about something so I know it's you! hahaha;

hi I have narrow clock if you are still looking for. I can exchange with sloppy clock.

Hello ! Yes I'm still looking for it :)
And I checked your thread. I saw you also have a sticker tape liner, a Flamenco hat and a red-horned hat. I can have you the hinaningyo, the Girl's Day updo and Kick's RV for you to order the shoe boxes. Do you agree ? :)

Yes please. I am available now. I added you already. I can come in 5min.

Hello ! Yes I'm still looking for it :)
And I checked your thread. I saw you also have a sticker tape liner, a Flamenco hat and a red-horned hat. I can have you the hinaningyo, the Girl's Day updo and Kick's RV for you to order the shoe boxes. Do you agree ? :)

Ok ! Let me gather everything and "invoke" Kicks and I'll open my gate :)

It's open ! I'm waiting for you. My town is Animalys :)

Last edited:
Thank you but for now I will prefer trading instead of buying (except for the 7/11 items) :p

Hi there!I have the jukebox and warming buffet~ Does trading for the train-view wall sound okay?

Last edited:
Hello! I may trade the pompompurin tv, quilted tapestry, sewing kit, garden table, and sushi menu for the holiday stocking, keg, arched brick floor, and sanshin? Either you picking up or delivery is fine. If you have no preference; pickup would be lovely. ^^

Hello Snowesque :)

It's fine for me ! Let me gather all the items and I could come (if you're still available) :blush:

Back