• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading I'm looking for some items

Ok ! No problem during the weekends :) I'm totally free this weekend, if it's okay for you

Sure it is~ I'll check back periodically starting from the morning (like 7 or 8am?) and following a few hours in the Central Europe Time this weekend!

I won't be awake at 7 or 8am but maybe around 11am :p Until which hour will you be available ?

Ah, 11am works fine as well. ^^ I believe it's my 7pm, and I'll be available until 10pm or so. I may be off here and there for dinner etc. but we'll be able to catch each other at some point.

Bump!

I always need new items :) My wishlist has been updated in the first post!

Last edited:
Hi :)
Thank you but I can't play right now :( Maybe later, during your evening if you are available or if you don't need to change the date until then :) Otherwise don't worry ;)

I can get you both Chai and Etoiles RV if you still need them?
Send me a message when you’re online again! I’ll be heading to bed now, but I’ll be on and off all day tomorrow :)

Hello !

Yes I still need them :) Do you need something in return ?

Nah, I don’t need anything! It’s easy enough to bring an RV in! I’ll add your friend code now, just let me know when you’re ready :)

I register you FC and I'm there !

I’ll open up for you right now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Etoile is in there now, you can just run over to the campsite!
After you’re done, I’ll get Chai in for you and open back up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chai is ready for you whenever you are! I’ve got my gates open :)

Don't worry for that :p

Thanks ! When do you prefer me to come ? :)

(And would it be possible for you to show me an other event ? ^^)

Back