• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm looking for a certain type of game...

Tessie

50% sea 50% weed
Bells
Cake
wassup yall

So I used to be really addicted to this online multiplayer Star Wars game, what I liked about it is that you obviously fought others, and gained skills in the game, but you could also, if you wanted to, run around and just chill or chat with people. I met a lot of online friends and it was really fun. Sad part is this game is reeeeally old, and you're lucky if you even catch 5+ people online now days.

So I'm looking for an online multiplayer game that is action based, but also is social and you can chill around and talk to peeps also and not fight if you dont wanna.
Games like TF2 are good but its constant action and not any just chilling around.

So any recommendations? thx

Ah yes, Star Wars: Galaxies I presume you talk about? I suggest heading over to Star Wars: The Old Republic

Yeh if you're looking for star wars you should play star wars the old republic but if you don't mind what you play i really recommend world of warcraft although that's just my personal preference

FFXIV a realm reborn
there's also this online marvel heroes game on ps3 that you can download for free!!

Last edited:
I agree with FFXIV, probably the best current mmo imo. All the other suggestions are still good though, same kind of thing.

Ah yes, Star Wars: Galaxies I presume you talk about? I suggest heading over to Star Wars: The Old Republic

Yeah, also I thought Galaxies was completely shut down? Haha, how have you not heard of The Old Republic?

Back