Mafia I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT

Lol scum chat isn't much but yeah. We were a good team ! tbh I was surprised nobody picked up on me not reading Natty whatsoever. I thought I ****ed myself over at the end when I didn't include him (?) but with a small amount to reach majority I guess it didn't really matter.

Last edited:
Honestly most town did **** this game. Jacob made himself look scummy by blue sniping as town, Ness didn't even know that he was cop, Crys got me lynched through a reaction test and would have outed Ness to if he knew his role.

Good game guys!

I didn't know alexi was scum until she like soft claimed it after I reached majority LOL

Last edited:
Good game guys!

I didn't know alexi was scum until she like soft claimed it after I reached majority LOL

omfg you scared me so bad hahahaha. yeah I only said that cause I was 100% sure game was over but you made me rethink it wasn't... thanks for reading me as blue tho <3

omfg you scared me so bad hahahaha. yeah I only said that cause I was 100% sure game was over but you made me rethink it wasn't... thanks for reading me as blue tho <3

I felt like if I started a lynch on you it would be like a really ****ty way to win the game so I just went with Natty
And I read u as blue as a filler cuz Crys just seemed more VT to me than you did

also all of that omgus u guys thought i was giving : (( Idk if you were like faking it to make me seem bad or what but i wasn't trying to sound condescending LOL

Great job tardis. Great job.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways this game was a cluster ****.

Back