I'll review your dream town c: ~*~

Weavile-

First impressions: To be honest with you, I don't really like the pattern around the tree. Stone on stone.. doesn't really blend well. The other path is nice.

Landscaping: You have laid out your path nicely, but it would seriously benefit from some bushes/flowers lining it. It would make your town look loaddds better. You have some nice features in your town like the jacobs ladder and orange cosmos. That's a pretty place. You have some nicely placed PWPs too. I love the place with the four bushes, that's an original idea! I've never seen it before. As I walked further into Baystion I found that the development got better with trees and bushes. The area I think you should focus on is around the plaza, mainly to the left. The whole town is very nice but definitely line your paths.

House: So the main room was quite a bundle of collected furniture. Cute woodland theme. The right room is Jingle furniture. I feel like this room could do with a tad more light. The back room is ice furniture but has some additions of astro(?) furniture that don't really fit. The left room is harvest furniture. The light looks super nice in this room. Not sure about the mannequin really fitting into this room. Upstairs is like an awesome pirate ship! This was definitely my favourite room. Done really well. Maybe you could arrange the furniture a bit differently instead of lining the walls. The basement seems like a bit of a storage room.

Rating: 8/10 Landscaping could be improved, and the house needs refining.
Would I come back?: Maybe

- - - Post Merge - - -

noahmeow-

First impressions: I really like the pattern around the tree, very nice. I see a lot of beautiful green trees which is a good sign of good landscaping.

Landscaping: I walked out onto the main path and it is absolutely gorgeous. I've seen this path on websites before but never actually seen someone use it! It's great. There are beautiful bushes, flowers and trees everywhere! I love the little scarecrow patch thing. This town is beautiful and I haven't even walked away from the plaza yet. The flower arch is placed in a super nice place. Talking about PWPs, you have some beautiful ones! And nicely placed too. I like the side paths. And it's good to see pine trees lining a path, you don't see that often. Gives a nice woodland feel. Such a cute playground! I'm falling more and more in love with this town. The pyramid and sphinx area is great! I've never seen that before. Overall, your landscaping is beautiful and flawless. I wouldn't change a thing.

Houses: Noah- The main room is just amazing. So fancy, and 'accessorized' really well with other pieces like the globe. The right room was quite weird and eerie, but in an interesting way. Wheat fields? Gravestones? And then gothic furniture? I'm really intrigued to find out more about this room, hopefully you can tell me what it is, I have my theories. The left room seemed like a cute cafe which was nice but why the dolls house? Not sure about that, I feel like I'm missing something. The music was adorable though. The back room is a bit of a mess of a kitchen. I feel like the front of this room could be a bit more refined. Downstairs is the lovely creepy Aika music and sloppy furniture. I don't really know what to say about that. Upstairs is like a tropical woodland garden, nice use of gyroids here.

Elliott- Main room has a bit of an Egypt thing going on, I like the use of space. Left is like a painting room/classroom. I've never seen a room like this which meant I was really impressed. Nice room, could do with some music. That goes for the main room too. Back room is a giant chess board, simple enough, not too impressive. Is this some sort of 'greenhouse' in the basement? I think you know what I mean by that. It's interesting anyway haha. Upstairs is a pirate ship. I reviewed one of these earlier, but this one definitely uses the space better.

Rating: 9.5/10 Wonderful landscaping, houses a bit confusing in aspects
Would I come back?: Yes

I can't see my name on your list, I asked on page three for a review.

I can't see my name on your list, I asked on page three for a review.

I'm sorry, but I only have two days to do all of these reviews and they take me a good half an hour each to write up. I have other things to do in my day too! So I'll get round to you if I have time, but there are others waiting from the beginning.

I'm sorry, but I only have two days to do all of these reviews and they take me a good half an hour each to write up. I have other things to do in my day too! So I'll get round to you if I have time, but there are others waiting from the beginning.

No problem :), thanks for taking the time to do it. If you can't get around to me it's fine :).

Yes, I'd like to get your opinion too :) 5300-2417-4606

I have erased all paths around my town as I found they were more cumbersome than useful. I think it looks better without paths actually.

Last edited:
I was just curious if the towns are still being reviewed due to not seeing any further posts in a bit. Thanks! ^^

I was just curious if the towns are still being reviewed due to not seeing any further posts in a bit. Thanks! ^^

Hiya! I still have the list, but there are now 2 factors affecting the reviews:

1. I reset my town for the 365 challenge so no dream suite yet
2. I have a lot of school work and extracurricular activities to do, I'm actually in the middle of some serious exams right now.

So I do come on the bell tree, and I still have the list. I hope I'll be able to get round to them eventually, till then I'm sorry.

Back