Giveaway IGB/NMTs/Fruit/Materials/Fish Bait/Villager photos!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. Could I get the ornament wreath, gift pile, and Illuminated reindeer diys please?
Hello again! You most certainly can! I'll get the items out of storage for you. If you aren't available now, we can arrange another time, but I will hold onto them for you! 🙂

🐴Bump from Santa Buck!🐴
2023121419312800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Hello! Could I get the DIY Falling-snow wall?
and if possible, could I also get a stack of each fruit aside from apples and cherries? Thank you!

Could i please get:
Ankha's Picture.
and a lot of IGB
please?
Of course! How much IGB would you like? I can do bags of bells or give you Royal crowns that are worth 300,000 each selling to Nook's Cranny. :)

Last edited:
Of course! How much IGB would you like? I can do bags of bells or give you Royal crowns that are worth 300,000 each selling to Nook's Cranny. :)
i would like to get as much IGB as you are willing to give to 1 person.
I would prefer the bags of bells please.

i would like to get as much IGB as you are willing to give to 1 person.
I would prefer the bags of bells please.
I can give you 40 bags of bells and Ankha's photo? I have an ABD at my entrance so you are welcome to bank them there. I will get the IGB ready. Are you available now? I've added you to the Dodo list, as I won't be at my Switch, but please feel free to still come over. If you're not available it's not a problem we can arrange another time. 🙂

Last edited:
I can give you 40 bags of bells and Ankha's photo? I have an ABD at my entrance so you are welcome to bank them there. I will get the IGB ready. Are you available now? I've added you to the Dodo list, as I won't be at my Switch, but please feel free to still come over. If you're not available it's not a problem we can arrange another time. 🙂
i just went and picked it up, do you mind if i take a look around your island?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back