If you were to choose a favourite villager from Tier 5, who would it be and why?

I reallllllyy like Moe!
I lost him cuz I had some busy days with school and I couldn't look D:

Peaches and PomPom are total cuties!! I can't believe they're tier 5 ;w;

I have a serious soft spot for Boomer. A little fighter pilot penguin! How adorable, right?

I don't actually know if he existed before New Leaf or if he's new. Never had him until recently, so it was nice to fall in love with an unfamiliar face.

Ahhhh this is an easy question for me;

I'd choose Gigi hands down; She was an original villager and at one point in time, one of my dreamies.

She sorta reminded me of me: years ago. I love her advice she gives and how chatty she can be... etc..

List goes on ~

Only one... I hesitate between Chester and Clay, I love them equally.
But if I really had to choose... I would say Clay. He is such a cutie, so nice to me... I adore him. By far my second favourite villager ever (no one will ever take Francine's place as number one in my heart).

OMG like so many cute villagers are on that list
I'd say biskit
But i like joey, camofrog, drift, walker, sly, del, and curt!
Wait... all of my male dreamies are on tier 5

Nana is so cute and nice! When I got her as a starting villager I was thrilled. A pink monkey! She's one of my favorite villagers, it's a shame she's not more popular.

I have too many favourites from Tier Five D: .. But it'd probably have to be Bangle :)

Sterling is tier 5? How could an eagle that looks like a knight be tier 5? He is my second favorite villager in my town, Knox and Roscoe are right behind him.

Still, there are a lot of good ones on this list, Bangle is one of my founding villagers and I just love her, I used to have Bella but she moved out and got replaced by some stupid-looking octopus called Octavian (I'm probably the only person who sees Octavian as a step down from Bella), Curlos I didn't like that much until after he moved out and I started writing short stories in this forum for voided villagers and now I rather like him (I have a link to that forum in my signature).

Last edited:
My favorite Tier 5 is Victoria, she's just so awesome xD peppiest horse ever!

Back