• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you were stuck with a town with villagers of the same personality type

I would pick the jocks for the giant sports events and parties. Tournaments and fantasy leagues. I?d definitely want Sparro in my town!

Ugh this is so hard to choose from for me. Smug and Jock fairly equal in terms of me liking the personality.

Smug: Keaton, Jacque, Chadder, Eugene, Kidd, Klaus, Kyle, Zell, Phil, and Hans.
Jock: Samson, Roald, Ribbot, Rod, Sprocket, Sterling, Pierce, Jay, Inkwell, and Flip.

Normal, because so many of my faves fall into that personality type!

My ideal lineup: Goldie, Molly, Fauna, Maple, Lily, Alice, Daisy, Coco, Gayle, and Kiki!

Normal for me and I would love to have my favorite villager, Mitzi, in my town with also Lolly and a few others. :)

I'd have to say Normal, they are just so adorable.
I would choose: Chelsea-Etoile-Fauna-Molly-Gala-Lolly-Maple-Merengue-Pekoe--Tia

Smug, I'm so dumb and i always get weird crushes on smugs because of their flirty lines lmao

i pick peppy.
Rosie, peanut, apple, bunnie , agent s, cece , chai , dotty, gabi and Epona.

they will wake up so early and say hi to me. at least i wont have to wait for some villagers to wake up eg. cranky wakes up at 11am

Normal type villagers. Probably Daisy, Fauna, ?toile, Goldie, and Lolly. Just to name a few.

I'd love a town full of normal villagers. We could all just sit around and talk about books all day. If I had to choose ten, I'd go with Cally, Coco, Etoile, Eunice, Fauna, Lolly, Mitzi, Molly, Stella, and Vesta. Most of these villagers I chose because I have had them in my towns before and liked them, but Lolly, Mitzi, and Stella are just because they're so cute.

Either smug or uchi villagers. I have a lot of peppy and a lot of snooty currently.

NORMALS. I love them, the mom friends, the gardening buddies, the book club, baking crew, etc. They're just so great, and in every game I always get attached to whatever normal villager posts up in my town.
My 10 villagers of them though, hmmm, I guess would look like this: Annalisa, Coco, Fauna, Flurry, Gladys, Midge, Mitzi, Molly, Sylvana. And the tenth I would just cycle through the rest. :)

Or crankies, I relate and get along with them the most, they also really care about you/check in, more gardening buddies, and I love doing errands for their relatives ! My only for sure choices there would be: Dobie, Hamphrey, and Kabuki.

I'd definitely be going with normal, although I'm quite fond of specific snooty and cranky villagers (I was almost certain they knew whenever the real me was having a bad day, because they were really nice to my character and sent letters that sounded like they somehow understood I was having a hard time those days...it was quite a trip).
Ideally, some of every personality is perfect, except for smug--they make me a little uncomfortable (being flirted with by a blue hamster was not my idea of a good time when I started New Leaf).
As long as Vesta, Elvis, and Gwen were around, I'd be happy with any others. These three meant a lot to me in WW, but that's another story. =^-^=

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it would be fun to be stuck in a town full of uchi or cranky villagers!

Agreed XD

Back