• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If You had unlimited funds; what would you do with your money?

Get a big house, pool, go to space, meet celebrities, start a company, write a book, own an alaskan malamute, a samoyed, a doll faced persian, and 2 chinchillas. Also help cure some diseases and gives homes and food to people that need them

i would buy my parents a new house since this one has fallen apart and we've been having financial woes for quite some time. i'd also buy them another car since my mom got in a car accident a few months ago and totaled the car.
i'd pay off two of my sisters' college loans, and help my other sister get a nice house with a yard so her daughter and puppy would actually have some room to play.
then i'd buy myself a cozy house on a large plot of land so i could rescue animals like horses, cows, pigs, chickens, basically have my own private farm sanctuary lol. and i would want to be able to grow food for myself and the animals living with me.
and i'd give my animal children the best things they need.
and of course i'd donate to help anything i could.

Buy the entire world and everything in it. I am the rightful leader, after all.

I love you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Buy myself 10 more 3DS XLs with swaggy patterns like the Yoshi design, Animal Crossing design, etc.
Then buy myself a freakin Wii U and hella tons of games.

And a nice decent weapon supply do not ask me why.

Fly to Japan and buy the Pokemon Center.

Unlimited funds: pay off my family's debt, buy them a nice safe house, pay their bills. Buy my boyfriend's family a nice house and pay their bills. Help them fix whatever they need if it is truly necessary. Buy my dad a new car. Pay off my family's and brothers' student loans. Donate to charity, donate to cancer research and donate money to Red Cross and Be a Match. Donate for scholarships. There's so much I'd do with the money like donating wise. I wouldn't want to buy more stuff for myself because I'm fine with what I have x__x

- - - Post Merge - - -

maybe I'll transform myself into a cyborg lol

I think i would buy a packet of oreos
Yes you heard me right! A whole packet of oreos :D

Donate a lot for cancer research and other causes, get a nice place to live, a dog, pay off anything i need to for my family, and a crap ton of ice cream :/ I also have some music, books and games i want, and since i have unlimited money.....

EDIT: haha i never read any of the posts above me so it sounds like I'm copying off of them lol

Last edited:
Probably just lounge around all day and not really spend it
I'd still go to college though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait who bumped this wtf

buy all the little toys/collectibles that i want but cant afford
buy my grandmother a place to live, since i know she hates living with me and my parents
buy my parents and i a better place to live
set some money aside for college/university
donate to charity
give my mom money so she can buy herself a car
buy myself a cat, and probably a dog
and probs a bunch of other stuff that i cant think of rn lmao

Most of it all will go to ecological preservation, to develop technologies that help keep planet blue.

Buy a large plot of land and build myself a big house with custom furniture and room for babies, furbabies, and a whole reptile room too aw yiss, have my own art room and give my boyfriend a music studio. Buy lots of exotic animals for the land I own. Get fake teeth that will stay perfect, do the same for my boyfriend and sister, pay off my mom's debt and my sister's too. Travel to everywhere I want to travel, buy all of my thousands of wishlist items off amazon XD Donate to charities I care about, when I get older and my kids move out start adopting kids and raising them well and putting them through college and everything.

send a metric crap-ton of money to my family, buy like 50 german shepherds, binge eat sushi, buy a huge house with enough rooms for each one of my dogs, pay off all my debt and bills, get Gastric bypass surgery, and so much more.

i'd also give every homeless person i see $1,000

Last edited:
I would also build a room for a giant like a retic or something so it can get really big and have its own room as a terrarium and I can just walk in and go cuddle it whenever =D

Pay off my family's debt.
Pay off my student loan.
Buy my self a car.
Travel the world.
Get plastic surgery.
Donate to the less fortunate.

Back